[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddlers are Interboard League Champions

budlitebrad

WE'RE NUMBER 1!

WE'RE NUMBER 1!

Guys, I'm really proud to be part of this team and this worst-to-first turnaround. :D:D;)

We have a great bunch of owners.

We had a bad season last year:

2006 Standings:

FFToday 499

FSportsWire 438.5

Footballguys 403

Warroom 400

The Huddle 389.5 :D:D

But we really turned things around:

2007 Standings:

The Huddle 510.5 :wacko::headbang:yawn::bio:

FFT 491.5

FBG 466.5

FSWire 439

KFFL 385.5

All 12 Huddlers had at least 31 wins each. No other board can say that!

Edited by Wolverines Fan

I'm surprised to see that KFFL did about the same as we did last year. That puts into perspective how bad we did last year because they were well below everyone else most of the season.

There's some great competition in this league and we won this on a complete team effort. That says alot more about us than just having a few owners carrying everyone else. I'd rather win as a team the way we did.

:D

Edited by MikesVikes

There's some great competition in this league and we won this on a complete team effort. That says alot more about us than just having a few owners carrying everyone else. I'd rather win as a team the way we did.

:D

Definitely some serious competition. FFToday was on our heels and got close in the standings a few times.

I have to give FFToday some credit for consistency. Their point total from last year and this year was pretty close. And the difference between FFSportswire's point total from last year and this year was so close.

It wasn't "parity" as some misinformed person who is attacking something that he doesn't understand had said, but balance. Definitely a total team effort.

Edited by Wolverines Fan

It wasn't "parity" as some misinformed person who is attacking something that he doesn't understand had said, but balance.

And my comment was a joke, as some tightass with zero sense of humor had failed to get.

Man, some days they jump right into the boat!

And my comment was a joke, as some tightass with zero sense of humor had failed to get.

Man, some days they jump right into the boat!

Actually, I do have a sense of humor.

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: SheikYerbuti.

:D:D:wacko::D:D;):headbang:yawn::bio:

Edited by Wolverines Fan