[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Playoff Prediction's

Menudo

man, the 16-0 team not getting a ton of respect out here

my smackbowl team says SD-Dallas in the SB, but that was more to go against the grain and have a shot

Wildcard Weekend

Tennessee Titans 10

San Diego Chargers 28

Jacksonville Jauars 24

PIttsburgh Steelers 28

Washington Redskins 21

Seattle Seahawks 17

New York Giants 17

Tampa Bay Bucs 28

Divisional Round

Pittsburgh Steelers 14

New England Patriots 38

San Diego Chargers 27

Indianapolis Colts 24

Tampa Bay Bucs 10

Green Bay Packers 35

Washington Redskins 21

Dallas Cowboys 24

Championship Round

New England Patriots 42

San Diego Chargers 14

Green Bay Packers 24

Dallas Cowboys 21

Super Bowl

Green Bay Packers 28

New England Patriots 31

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wildcard Weekend

Tennessee Titans 10

San Diego Chargers 23

Jacksonville Jaguars 20

PIttsburgh Steelers 17

Washington Redskins 13

Seattle Seahawks 16

New York Giants 14

Tampa Bay Bucs 17

Divisional Round

Jacksonville Jaguars 16

New England Patriots 27

San Diego Chargers 27

Indianapolis Colts 31

Seattle Seahawks 24

Green Bay Packers 27

Tampa Bay 13

Dallas Cowboys 24

Championship Round

New England Patriots 31

Indianapolis Colts 20

Green Bay Packers 27

Dallas Cowboys 20

Super Bowl

Green Bay Packers 24

New England Patriots 34

:D

here are the real answers. i will be seen as a genius when this is all over ...

Wildcard Weekend

San Diego Chargers 31

Tennessee Titans 10

PIttsburgh Steelers 17

Jacksonville Jauars 28

Seattle Seahawks 13

Washington Redskins 21

New York Giants 24

Tampa Bay Bucs 13

Divisional Round

New England Patriots 42

Jacksonville Jauars 17

Indianapolis Colts 35

San Diego Chargers 27

Washington Redskins 17

Dallas Cowboys 31

New York Giants 24

Green Bay Packers 20

Championship Round

Indianapolis Colts 24

New England Patriots 31

Dallas Cowboys 13

New York Giants 17

Super Bowl

New England Patriots 45

New York Giants 24

eta: fixed.

Edited by tonorator

Genius? :D

You have a lot of Packers on your SmackBowl team along with Giants.

To win I think you have to go with 2 teams and go all in.

Wildcard Weekend

San Diego Chargers 20

Tennessee Titans 23

PIttsburgh Steelers 17

Jacksonville Jauars 14

Seattle Seahawks 17

Washington Redskins 23

New York Giants 20

Tampa Bay Bucs 17

I too will stick with wildcard weekend for now.

SDC - 34

Titans - 20

I just don't see Vince hanging with the surging Chargers at this point. This would be 7 points closer if it wasn't for a Chargers defensive score here.

Jaguars 23

Steelers 16

Defensive battle here but Jones-Drew/Taylor diffuse the Steeler blitz enough to allow the Jags to survive the war of attrition on time of possesion.

Seahhawks 31

Redskins 27

Hawks have to much air firepower to lose this one, although the Skins keep it close in the final minutes with late flurry of points.

Bucs 24

Giants 21

Closest game of the week. Eli scores 3 TDs through the air, but tosses 2 to the opposing team with one for a defensive TD. Bucs do enough to squeek out the win.

Don't tell Waterman about these picks. I have ultra-light condom thin skin. :D

I love it. Dallas and Seahawk fans seems to be one and the same now. I shall now dub thee all Seallas fans.

Seahawks are no longer a team build for rushing. Their attack is through the air now. Hasselbeck is hurting and the weather is going to be windy and raining [shocker there]. The skins are build for rushing.

What I am concerned about is the secondary of the Hawks. If Portis/Betts get shut down and collins is forced to throw it could get ugly. I think this game will be close and one of those all out defensive slug fest with a few fights breaking out.

What i think the Skins did wrong already is they waiting until today to leave instead of two days ago. They will be jet lagged now and this is one of the bigger advantages for the Hawks and their 7-1 home record this year. The long travel kills teams.

I love it. Dallas and Seahawk fans seems to be one and the same now. I shall now dub thee all Seallas fans.

Seahawks are no longer a team build for rushing. Their attack is through the air now. Hasselbeck is hurting and the weather is going to be windy and raining [shocker there]. The skins are build for rushing.

What I am concerned about is the secondary of the Hawks. If Portis/Betts get shut down and collins is forced to throw it could get ugly. I think this game will be close and one of those all out defensive slug fest with a few fights breaking out.

What i think the Skins did wrong already is they waiting until today to leave instead of two days ago. They will be jet lagged now and this is one of the bigger advantages for the Hawks and their 7-1 home record this year. The long travel kills teams.

interesting take. Whle the skins are a great story due to Taylors passing- I just don't see Wash coming out of Qwest with a W.........

Seatte has the best homefield advantage in the NFL. period. Wash is coming in with an unproven journeyman QB, I could care less what his passer rating is the last 3 games - they will stack the box, and make Kerry, er I mean Todd Collins beat them- I don't see it happening.

Hass for all intents seems healthy and ready to go. A little rain is not going to slow down their passing attck. The 2 headed MM/SA monster has actually been somewhat effective of late.

I think this is a tough matchup for yer Skins-

Seattle 34

Wash 17

Wildcard Weekend

San Diego Chargers 31

Tennessee Titans 10

PIttsburgh Steelers 17

Jacksonville Jauars 28

Seattle Seahawks 13

Washington Redskins 21

New York Giants 24

Tampa Bay Bucs 13

Divisional Round

New England Patriots 42

Jacksonville Jauars 17

Indianapolis Colts 35

San Diego Chargers 27

Dallas Cowboys 17

New York Giants 31

Green Bay Packers 24

Washington Redskins 20

Championship Round

Indianapolis Colts 24

New England Patriots 31

Green Bay Packers 13

New York Giants 17

Super Bowl

New England Patriots 45

New York Giants 24

Nice work there genius, the bolded games can't happen :D

interesting take. Whle the skins are a great story due to Taylors passing- I just don't see Wash coming out of Qwest with a W.........

Seatte has the best homefield advantage in the NFL. period. Wash is coming in with an unproven journeyman QB, I could care less what his passer rating is the last 3 games - they will stack the box, and make Kerry, er I mean Todd Collins beat them- I don't see it happening.

Hass for all intents seems healthy and ready to go. A little rain is not going to slow down their passing attck. The 2 headed MM/SA monster has actually been somewhat effective of late.

I think this is a tough matchup for yer Skins-

Seattle 34

Wash 17

Your delusional.

Genius? :D

You have a lot of Packers on your SmackBowl team along with Giants.

To win I think you have to go with 2 teams and go all in.

maybe ... sometimes only 1 or 2 games from one player can outscore 3 from another.

i'm guessing that LT will outperform maroney even though maroney will probably play an extra game.

Wildcard Weekend

Tennessee Titans 16

San Diego Chargers 31

Jacksonville Jaguars 20

PIttsburgh Steelers 24

Washington Redskins 23

Seattle Seahawks 28

New York Giants 17

Tampa Bay Bucs 21

Divisional Round

PIttsburgh Steelers 27

New England Patriots 38

San Diego Chargers 17

Indianapolis Colts 27

Seattle Seahawks 28

Green Bay Packers 34

Tampa Bay 20

Dallas Cowboys 31

Championship Round

Indianapolis Colts 28

New England Patriots 31

Green Bay Packers 31

Dallas Cowboys 24

Super Bowl

Green Bay Packers 20

New England Patriots 38

Here are a few playoff predictions for this weekend:

1) The Chargers will lose to Tennessee, and Rivers' poor play combined with crappy play calling from Norv are to blame. Whatever the over/under is for this game, I'm taking the under.

2) Seattle's lack of a consistent running game will be their demise, and Washington will escape Qwest Field with a W. This game will have the most exciting finish this weekend.

3) Pittsburgh's playoff experience will prove key to a win over Jacksonville, and David Garrard will play his worst game of the season. This won't be as close as the score will indicate.

4) The Giants vs. Bucs will be the ugliest of the four games this weekend, but Jeff Garcia will come through when the Bucs need him to win. Eli commits four turnovers.

Here are a few playoff predictions for this weekend:

1) The Chargers will lose to Tennessee, and Rivers' poor play combined with crappy play calling from Norv are to blame. Whatever the over/under is for this game, I'm taking the under.

2) Seattle's lack of a consistent running game will be their demise, and Washington will escape Qwest Field with a W. This game will have the most exciting finish this weekend.

3) Pittsburgh's playoff experience will prove key to a win over Jacksonville, and David Garrard will play his worst game of the season. This won't be as close as the score will indicate.

4) The Giants vs. Bucs will be the ugliest of the four games this weekend, but Jeff Garcia will come through when the Bucs need him to win. Eli commits four turnovers.

wow- I like the other side in every game, and I will be wagering some hard earned money...........let's hope yer wrong partnah

I just think it's absolutely hilarious how everybody thinks it is fashionable to always pick the Seahawks to be upset, especially at home. They could be playing the Dolphins and half the crowd would pick them to lose. The Redskins, nice story, but no shot. None. Todd Collins at Qwest?? Come on. You guys are reaching. I know that none of you know this because we play on the west coast and get no publicity whatsoever, but the Seahawks are a pretty darn good team and have the best quarterback playing this weekend, at home, against Todd freakin' Collins and two young safeties. The weather may keep this game close, but, yeah, no shot. None.

I just think it's absolutely hilarious how everybody thinks it is fashionable to always pick the Seahawks to be upset, especially at home. They could be playing the Dolphins and half the crowd would pick them to lose. The Redskins, nice story, but no shot. None. Todd Collins at Qwest?? Come on. You guys are reaching. I know that none of you know this because we play on the west coast and get no publicity whatsoever, but the Seahawks are a pretty darn good team and have the best quarterback playing this weekend, at home, against Todd freakin' Collins and two young safeties. The weather may keep this game close, but, yeah, no shot. None.

You forgot this at the end:

Yeah my dead grandmother and I could go 10-6 with the schedule the Seahawks had. They play in a horrible division and only played, what 3 teams with a winning record? They lost to the Cards, Saints, Browns, Panthers and the freaking falcons for crying out loud. Who did the skins lose to? Lets see The Cowboys, The giants, The Packers, The patriots, The buccs, [:D playoff teams], the only two teams that weren't were the Eagles and The Bills. The Eagles still finished .500 and the Bills it was understandably why.

The Seahawks record is inflated because of who they play.

I will not deny at all the Hawks have talent but all this talk about "i know none of you know this because we play on the west coast and get no publicity" crap is old and stale. Ever heard of sportcenter, NFLlive, NFL total access, NFL direct ticket, Playbook, the huddle, CBSsportsline, etc?

I believe the Redskins were the only NFC team to win going into the playoffs and the hottest team in the NFC right now.

Seattle Loses.

Please spare me the "We're from the West Coast and don't get any respect...." :D

As for having the best QB playing this weekend:

Roethlisberger QB Rating = 104.1 (2nd in the NFL to Brady)

Hasselbeck QB Rating = 91.4

Roethlisberger TD's = 32 (w/ 404 attempts)

Hasselbeck's TD's = 28 (w/ 562 attempts)

Head to Head in the Steelers 21 to 0 shutout

Roethlisberger 18/22, 1 TD, 0 INT

Hasselbeck 13/27, 0 TD, 1 INT

Yes, Hasselbeck is clearly the best QB playing this weekend............ :D