[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OU to get run over?

skinpig

Big East has looked like dog pooh this bowl season and even to further the proof, just look at the happless Oregon team that couldn't beat itself out a wet paper bag, beating up on S.Florida.

West Virginia has little to no chance against the better teams in the country, OU could beat them with a backup defensive line, imo.

That is a well disciplined group of young men Stoops has at OU.......why, they will make fine Falcons one day, if they play their cards right.....

What would you prefer Stoops to have done? He kicked off his starting qb last year, and he's sent his starting DT home before a bowl game... Seems to me that he's doing his part.

What would you prefer Stoops to have done? He kicked off his starting qb last year, and he's sent his starting DT home before a bowl game... Seems to me that he's doing his part.

I see a pattern here.....maybe....just maybe...he should look at who he is recruiting......just a thought..... :D

I see a pattern here.....maybe....just maybe...he should look at who he is recruiting......just a thought..... :D

Some coaches don't have the luxury of having a crystal ball on visitation weeks. Maybe you have some voodoo witch doctors you work with down there in the bayou ??

Get real. Hawaii has a convicted Felon as a QB.

Anytime you have 80-100, 18-22 yr old young men you are responsible for, something is bound to happen sooner or later. I applaud Stoops for sending Granger home, even if it hurts his teams chances in the bowl game. If you think every program in the country doesnt have a few idiots doing stupid stuff on their roster, you are clueless.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

Anytime you have 80-100, 18-22 yr old young men you are responsible for, something is bound to happen sooner or later. I applaud Stoops for sending Granger home, even if it hurts his teams chances in the bowl game. If you think every program in the country doesnt have a few idiots doing stupid stuff on their roster, you are clueless.

Not sure that I said that all programs do not have any idiots, just pointed out that OU once again is in the news for having a BIG 300 pound idiot, if you thought that I said that OU was the only school with issues........then you are clueless........a.......sir.....

Are you referring to the sexual charges? Those were dropped. I think he pleaded guilty to the burglary and trespassing charges though.

If Colt himself doesn't deny it, why should anyone else?

"I'm a convicted felon," said Brennan as he talked about his redemption story under the guidance of Jones. "I had it too easy growing up. Money, nice house. I could do anything I wanted.

I mean, it sounds like he's turned it around and owned his mistakes and all, but nothing Sgt. Ryan said was wrong. Wow, did I just say that?

Their WR was the convicted felon I believe

Edited by T_bone65

Not sure that I said that all programs do not have any idiots, just pointed out that OU once again is in the news for having a BIG 300 pound idiot, if you thought that I said that OU was the only school with issues........then you are clueless........a.......sir.....

From what I've read from you this past week you are clearly, the clueless one ........ er .........mam ..........

Their WR was the convicted felon I believe

Nah Brennan was convicted of some BS charges while at Colorado. He was just being a dumb, drunk college student and tried to get frisky with a co-ed.... and of course after the he-said-she-said, the charges were brought on Brennan and he was convicted of trespassing or something weak like that.

And speaking of the WVU/OU game... I think the Sooners tear the Mountaineers a new a-hole tonight. Sooners have the sideline-to-sideline speed to keep up with Slaton and White and will blow up the WVU O-line if/when WVU decides to throw the ball. Should be a barnburner with scores in the 20s-30s for each team. WVU will score, but they'll be black n' blue by the 4th quarter, when OU turns it on to win by 2 TDs. :D

*Disclaimer: And yes, I'm a UT fan so this paragraph hurt with each keystroke. :D

Big East has looked like dog pooh this bowl season and even to further the proof, just look at the happless Oregon team that couldn't beat itself out a wet paper bag, beating up on S.Florida.

West Virginia has little to no chance against the better teams in the country, OU could beat them with a backup defensive line, imo.

It's statements like this backed up by what's happenning on the field, this is your first reality of the week. Your next one comes on Monday.

Nah Brennan was convicted of some BS charges while at Colorado. He was just being a dumb, drunk college student and tried to get frisky with a co-ed.... and of course after the he-said-she-said, the charges were brought on Brennan and he was convicted of trespassing or something weak like that.

And speaking of the WVU/OU game... I think the Sooners tear the Mountaineers a new a-hole tonight. Sooners have the sideline-to-sideline speed to keep up with Slaton and White and will blow up the WVU O-line if/when WVU decides to throw the ball. Should be a barnburner with scores in the 20s-30s for each team. WVU will score, but they'll be black n' blue by the 4th quarter, when OU turns it on to win by 2 TDs. :D

*Disclaimer: And yes, I'm a UT fan so this paragraph hurt with each keystroke. :D

Then there are 2 players:

The team's leading receiver, Davone Bess, sought redemption in the islands after spending 15 months in a California juvenile facility for receiving stolen property.

I thought I heard this mentioned early on in the game as well. Good person doing a bad thing as he described it :wacko:

Davone Bess