[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can't wait

SLAYER

Not to beat a dead horse.......Since Mangino and Mike Stoops left OU they have not won ANY BCS bowl games they have played in.........The Holiday Bowl vs Ore, was their last bowl win......Makes you say hmmmmmmm, maybe the coordinators were the brains behind the OU machine.

Edited by LiL10(s)ArEaJoKe

Not to beat a dead horse.......Since Mangino and Mike Stoops left OU they have not won ANY BCS bowl games they have played in.........The Holiday Bowl vs Ore, was their last bowl win......Makes you say hmmmmmmm, maybe the coordinators were the brains behing the OU machine.

Fair point, but they have won 2 straight Big 12 Conference titles, and the future is bright. It's pretty scary when you think that Bradford is still a freshman.

Fair point, but they have won 2 straight Big 12 Conference titles, and the future is bright. It's pretty scary when you think that Bradford is still a freshman.

Agreed, but when you live in the heart of Sooner Nation, the talk every year is not about the Big XII championship game its all about the NC game. Its great that we can dominate the Big XII as our champioships show, but to me it does little good for the BIG picture. You think AD comes to OU without the 2000 NC win???? I say he goes to UT. Something has to change......I say keep Stoops he is a great coach but coordiantors have to go.

Right, he said "OU has never seen a QB like Pat White". But OU has seen Vince Young, who's somewhat comparable.

except White is a lot faster and a whole lot quicker and appears to be brighter as well. But KY does seem to have a stronger arm and better wonderlic score :D

No excuses here, WV whipped us, and I for one aint happy with the motivation of my team open the game, nor the coaching decisions made in this game.

:D:D:wacko::D

But is this really Sgt., or someone else logged in under his name....

Im clearly pissed, and tired of seeing my team lose games in the regular season they shouldnt lose, only to get embarassed in bowl games they eventually show they dont belong. Something has to change. Either the top man, or the DC, or something. OU has so much talent, yet got outclassed and smacked around tonight. I dont even care about the players not playing for the Sooners tonight, they had plenty to win this game, but showed they couldnt.

Im clearly pissed, and tired of seeing my team lose games in the regular season they shouldnt lose, only to get embarassed in bowl games they eventually show they dont belong. Something has to change. Either the top man, or the DC, or something. OU has so much talent, yet got outclassed and smacked around tonight. I dont even care about the players not playing for the Sooners tonight, they had plenty to win this game, but showed they couldnt.

Shouldn't come as a huge surprise. When was the last time OK beat a top notch team outside the Big 12?

Shouldn't come as a huge surprise. When was the last time OK beat a top notch team outside the Big 12?

In the holiday bowl vs the other OU, as Oregon got shafted, #5 in the nation and they dont get a BCS game, but in hindsight maybe they didnt deserve it as OU beat them......who knows though.....pretty sad when OUr best win since 2000 is vs Org in the dam Holiday bowl......

Wow, is that true? Interesting stat to be sure. So UT only had one loss the two other years VY was there?

Vince didnt start every game as a true freshman. But he started the OU game his freshman year. The next yr OU beat them, in their only loss, and Vince final year they went undefeated.

Vince didnt start every game as a true freshman. But he started the OU game his freshman year. The next yr OU beat them, in their only loss, and Vince final year they went undefeated.

Gotcha, that's sort of how I pictured it. Not sure why I didn't just look it up.