[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Browns fans won't be happy about this

msaint

Kerry Collins, speaking on WFAN, said that the Titans kneeled down at the end of the Colts-Titans game because they knew the Colts wouldn't call a timeout. Collins said that the Titans originally called a running play, but he was told over his headset that the Colts wouldn't call a timeout to potentially force Tennessee to punt with less than 20 seconds left. Pressed further, Collins said the Colts and Titans coaches had "an agreement," which is sure to raise collusion questions. Clearly it would have been a long shot for the Colts to win, but Browns fans won't enjoy hearing this one.

I'll tell you what I told the old cranky loud mouth transplanted Pats homer that I work with.......screw the Browns. And as mentioned, if they would have beaten Cinci the week before, they wouldn't need "help" to get in the playoffs. The Pats are 16-0 and you guys still find something to whine and bitch about. :D Funny how Pats fans have more of a problem with it than the Cleveland Browns do. The old bastage Pats fan I work with really epitomizes the fan base....you guys should meet him one day. Fittingly, his name is Dick. :D

Edited by Hitman

I'll tell you what I told the old cranky loud mouth transplanted Pats homer that I work with.......screw the Browns. And as mentioned, if they would have beaten Cinci the week before, they wouldn't need "help" to get in the playoffs. The Pats are 16-0 and you guys still find something to whine and bitch about. :wacko: Funny how Pats fans have more of a problem with it than the Cleveland Browns do. The old bastage Pats fan I work with really epitomizes the fan base....you guys should meet him one day. Fittingly, his name is Dick. :D

:D Anything to hate on the Colts.