[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

we got the call

Down Goes Frazia

... been waiting all year for the call.... it came last night. You gotta love the call.

for 8 years now my best friend and I have tailgated regularly..... partied with DO jaded, bonehand & chavez @ the packer snow game.....and of course can't forget the beautiful Mrs. chavez. All along we've enjoyed these seats.

Once in a while we get the call when we're at the game to come on down. This week we got the call early. My buddies Bro-in-law owns the red zone suite right next to Bobby Engrams's suite and we're in for the skins game this weekend. :D

the call is very good juju.

Edited by Down Goes Frazia

Wow, Nice seats! Enjoy the game...bring a sign that says "See You Brack at the Huddle"

I actually thought about something like that but I certainly don't want to jeopardize my chances of another invite. :D they have strict rules down there as far as behavior is concerned.

I thought about dressing in purple clad vikes gear if the vikes had been the visitor but I probably wouldn't have been let in.

I actually thought about something like that but I certainly don't want to jeopardize my chances of another invite. :D they have strict rules down there as far as behavior is concerned.

I thought about dressing in purple clad vikes gear if the vikes had been the visitor but I probably wouldn't have been let in.

You could wear your Moss jersey if the Seahawks win and play in Green Bay. :D

On a side note- anyone catch First Take on ESPN this morning????? unreal.

Marcellus Wiley, their NFL analyst, actually said on national TV...................

that the Redskins with Todd Collins had the edge in QB over Matt Hasselbeck and the Hawks. :D

Todd Collins 2007 Passer Rating - 107.0

Matt Hasselbeck 2007 Passer Rating - 91.5

The stats dont lie. :D