[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hey TOSU

detlef

I already took out Sgt Ryan in 2003 for a full season with the same bet and wouldn't do the same to you.

I'll be right here to shove the win in your face or give congrats.

I commish the BCS league and by rules, must be a regular forum poster, I'm not going to wager our league on this game, too much respect for others that play.

A small fee would be in order, however :D

Edited by theeohiostate

Come Jan 8 TOS is either going to be a lot richer or a lot poorer. Wanna increase our bet another $50? :D

Yes, I'll take OSU and throw away the 4 points i'd get on every betting site for $50

Giving you guys great odds, as I'm getting 2.5 odds on my online betting sites. :D

Yes, I'll take OSU and throw away the 4 points i'd get on every betting site for $50

Giving you guys great odds, as I'm getting 2.5 odds on my online betting sites. :D

That's $150 Total.

TOS-

I will bet you 1 million dollars on this game and I will leave the college forum for six years versus you have to join a fantasy league next year with the following rules:

16 teams/eight divisions

One week first come/first serve free agency-then one week worst to first free agency...switching every week

no trades allowed

you commish and set up the entire league and enter in the MFL site of the year contest

TOS-

I will bet you 1 million dollars on this game and I will leave the college forum for six years versus you have to join a fantasy league next year with the following rules:

16 teams/eight divisions

One week first come/first serve free agency-then one week worst to first free agency...switching every week

no trades allowed

you commish and set up the entire league and enter in the MFL site of the year contest

I will gladly hold the money for this bet. You can trust me.