[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Did anyone just see Jimmy Johnson crap his pants?!

peepinmofo

:D

For those that didnt see it, after the national anthem, the flyover surprised JJ. He ducked and you could tell he was a bit scared.

Scared of the J E T S ???? No wonder he's not coaching anymore .... :wacko:

Okay, that'd been funnier if they hadn't beaten the Steeeeeelers this year ... :D

Those flyovers are awesome.

If you've ever seen the B2 flyover, you are so impressed you feel like it was worth what you paid for the ticket, and the game is gravy.

True dat.

I forget what event I was at - I think it was the Indy 500, but there were 4 Harrier Jump Jets, you know, that kind that can basically hover and land up and down rather than needing a runway. They flew in and took up a hovering position spaced out around the track which was cool in and of itself watching them settling into that hovering position, but they hovered really low for about thirty seconds, then just blasted off in unison from a hovering/stopped midair position. You wanna talk about 0-60mph? That was absolutely badass.

True dat.

I forget what event I was at - I think it was the Indy 500, but there were 4 Harrier Jump Jets, you know, that kind that can basically hover and land up and down rather than needing a runway. They flew in and took up a hovering position spaced out around the track which was cool in and of itself watching them settling into that hovering position, but they hovered really low for about thirty seconds, then just blasted off in unison from a hovering/stopped midair position. You wanna talk about 0-60mph? That was absolutely badass.

Nice siggy

THe Apaches that hover over Seahawks stadium before some of the important games are flat out ridiculous. We know it's a big game if the Hawk is in town!@!! Just pumps the crowd instantly.

Edited by Seahawks21

I was driving down the highway one day and a jet did a flyby by his dad's house(found this out later, small town thang) and it scared the living bejeezus out of me, I thought my truck was going to blow up!! If you aren't prepared for this it will make you have flashbacks..LOL