[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What is your top 10?

Bonedaddies

Here is my top 10 for what I have seen all year and how teams looked through this bowl season:

1- LSU

2- WV

3- GA

4- SC

5- MU

6- KU

7- OSU

8- Tenn

9- Okl

10- Mich/Va Tech tie

Keeping in mind if OSU beats LSU, OSU would jump to 4 and LSU would fall to 7........

Dude, your wacked.

LSU #1 with losses to ArKansas, who got slaughtered by Mizzou and a loss to Kentucky , who escaped a win over Wisconsin :D

Tenn #7 :D

Yea , it's clear your a complete and utter moran.

Get another huddler to agree with this rediculous post and you'll have found a friend for life, otherwise your the newest tool in wildcat's tool bag :D

:wacko:

SC is easily #1 imo. WVA #2. OU shouldnt be top 10, the way they played last night.

Give me a f@cking break ! Your ranking WVA #2 now because they beat OU , after not having in the top 10 before the game :D

Get real with that silly chit. If WVA would have played any other team, you'd be calling them overrated still and not worthy of a BCS game.

Give me a f@cking break ! Your ranking WVA #2 now because they beat OU , after not having in the top 10 before the game :D

Get real with that silly chit. If WVA would have played any other team, you'd be calling them overrated still and not worthy of a BCS game.

you may be right. Im still not that impressed with WVA, and even less impressed with my Sooners.

Any given day, anyone can be beat. And this was proven all season this yr, including the bowls. But I know Id still rank WVA ahead of both teams in the NC game. Those 2 teams have impressed me the least this yr. LSU's best win was against Va Tech early, and Va Tech is proving tonight they suck. OSU has yet to beat anyone. OU dismantled Missouri in impressive fashion, Wva did the same to OU, Missouri beat Ill, Kansas and crushed Arkansas. SC crushed Ill. At least all of these teams have looked dominate at least once again very good teams. LSU and OSU proved nothing but they can lose to inferior competition, while never looking impressive all year.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

Dude, your wacked.

LSU #1 with losses to ArKansas, who got slaughtered by Mizzou and a loss to Kentucky , who escaped a win over Wisconsin :D

Tenn #7 :D

Yea , it's clear your a complete and utter moran.

Get another huddler to agree with this rediculous post and you'll have found a friend for life, otherwise your the newest tool in wildcat's tool bag :D

:D

TOS.....your a joke...I know you have a tough time counting to ten and all (shoes on or off)....but where do you see Tenn at number 7?? Nice try, but until you can read, or retain numbers long enough to make a post.....please just shut your pie-hole :wacko:

you may be right. Im still not that impressed with WVA, and even less impressed with my Sooners.

Any given day, anyone can be beat. And this was proven all season this yr, including the bowls.

Good to see you come to your senses.

Clown has LSU ranked #1 though, which is about as big a joke as any and come Monday, we'll be laughing at this silly oil and vinegar.

At this point USC is the #1 team in the country and when the Bucks whip up LSU in their backyard, they'll edge out USC for 1a and 1b in the polls.

TOS.....your a joke...I know you have a tough time counting to ten and all (shoes on or off)....but where do you see Tenn at number 7?? Nice try, but until you can read, or retain numbers long enough to make a post.....please just shut your pie-hole :D

Yes, i misread, #7 is where you have the top ranked team in the country.

Good Stuff, maybe you should write into NFL Network and see if you can get a gig with Collinsworth and Gumbel

Yes, i misread, #7 is where you have the top ranked team in the country.

Good Stuff, maybe you should write into NFL Network and see if you can get a gig with Collinsworth and Gumbel

You "misread" or you can't read? My 5 year old is sitting next to me laughing at you...he just asked if that was the same guy that can't count to 10 :D

You "misread" or you can't read? My 5 year old is sitting next to me laughing at you...he just asked if that was the same guy that can't count to 10 :D

Please show me where i've failed to count to 10.............PLEASE !

I'm loving the fact that your making yourself into a liar and a oil and vinegar. So until you can show the forum, where I've failed to count to 10, you'll always be referred to this post to show others what a liar and fool you are to be taken for................

Go ahead, my 3-year old is waiting :D

Edited to add: I'll be down in New Orleans on Sunday, just to let you know :wacko:

Edited by theeohiostate

Please show me where i've failed to count to 10.............PLEASE !

I'm loving the fact that your making yourself into a liar and a oil and vinegar. So until you can show the forum, where I've failed to count to 10, you'll always be referred to this post to show others what a liar and fool you are to be taken for................

Go ahead, my 3-year old is waiting :D

Edited to add: I'll be down in New Orleans on Sunday, just to let you know :wacko:

OK,OK...my 5 year old is counting higher than you in Spanish now....and still laughing......

Where you have failed to count to 10 is a reference to the conference that you root for..... that has 11 teams, but is called the BIG 10....TOS, it is just a reference, the fact that you are challenging that you CAN count to 10 may be one of the funniest things that I have seen all year....we are early in 2008, so you may get beaten out, but at this point....you...... defending that you CAN count to 10, and you have a 3 year old WOW....Please stop now...you will not win....trust me...this is like taking candy from a baby...one that can count, but not that well :D OK- now that was another joke, so please, don't take your shoes off and show me that you can get to 10....

Read your post....you are begging me to prove that you can't count to 10........I am crying right now.....

Edited by Bonedaddies

Good to see you come to your senses.

Clown has LSU ranked #1 though, which is about as big a joke as any and come Monday, we'll be laughing at this silly oil and vinegar.

At this point USC is the #1 team in the country and when the Bucks whip up LSU in their backyard, they'll edge out USC for 1a and 1b in the polls.

Just curious TOS. Do you really give LSU zero chance on beating your Bucks on Mon.? I know last year the same was being said about FLA having no shot at beating the Bucks and they pretty much dominated the game.Or do these guys and their anti Big 10 rant work you up so much that you just gotta let it fly that OSU has already won the game IYO? It's gonna be a tough game I think. Hopefully for you your Buckeyes will bring it home. Have fun in NO!

Of the teams that have played so far... this list will exclude osu and lsu...

1, USC

2. West Virginia

3. Missouri

4. Michigan

5. Georgia

6. Texas

7. Oklahoma

8. Kansas

9. Tennessee

10. Virginia Tech

OSU and LSU will obviously be plugged in accordingly based on the game. If the games were played right now, USC would destroy anyone by at least 21 points.

1, USC

2. West Virginia

3. Missouri

4. Michigan

5. Georgia

6. Texas

7. Oklahoma

8. Kansas

9. Tennessee

10. Virginia Tech

OSU and LSU will obviously be plugged in accordingly based on the game. If the games were played right now, USC would destroy anyone by at least 21 points.

Brian, I must say I respect your opinion. You seem to be one of the more level-headed poster on this site. I read more than just the words you type and see that you have a grasp of college football. Occasionally, it appears that others get to you and you defend your conference with contempt in certain cases (lowering yourself to their level; I know I'm gulilty as well), but at least you are fair...to a point....

So my question to you is this... Why do you have UGA lower than UM and MU?? Is it because they got shafted by having to play a lesser team in their bowl(even though they absolutely destroyed them? It can't be on win-loss records, can it? (Maybe I could see MU...maybe...)

And do you really think USC is THAT much better than everyone else? I seriously think UGA could match up pretty well with them.

I'm not trying to be a smuck. It's rare on this board, but I'm actually putting down the gloves and trying to have an intellectual conversation about college football on this one.

I ranked them based on how they are all playing right now. If Michigan played like they played vs Florida (a very tough opponent by anyones standards) and rack up 500+ yards of total offense, and TURN THE BALL OVER 4 times and still win.... I'm not sure many teams beat Michigan. I ranked based on what I think would happen at this point in time. And yes, if USC played anyone like they did new years day, they would give a beat down to anyone IMO. And really, looking back, I think everyone should just be happy that Dennis Dixon had that freak knee injury. A Dixon led Duck team would challenge USC in rematch. I predict Ohio State beats LSU, and if that happens, unless they blow them out (very unlikely) they would get ranked #2 on this list. I'd probably rank LSU #2 as well should they pull out the win. Honestly, if you put Illinois and Georgia against each other, you'd have another typical close Big Ten-SEC game. Same as Michigan-Florida, and Wisconsin-Tennessee. There is no evidence to suggest otherwise. I joke around aobut "SEC Speed". Well lost in that, is USC speed. They just simply play at another level and have for 6 years.

Just curious TOS. Do you really give LSU zero chance on beating your Bucks on Mon.? I know last year the same was being said about FLA having no shot at beating the Bucks and they pretty much dominated the game.Or do these guys and their anti Big 10 rant work you up so much that you just gotta let it fly that OSU has already won the game IYO? It's gonna be a tough game I think. Hopefully for you your Buckeyes will bring it home. Have fun in NO!

Of course LSU has a shot, they're playing at home and they are healthy for the first time since week 6 or 7. However, this is a game the Bucks can win, our offensive line matches up well and our power running game will nuetralize Dorsey's pass rush. LSU has struggled all season on defense, and teams have faired well with both their rushing and passing games agasinst them. OSU brings in the nations #1 defense, and while this D could be challenged by a running QB or option style spread offense, LSU is not that team. They will try to run up the middle with Hester into the strength of our defensive LB core and Flynn doesn't get outside the pocket none to well, so i think we can pressure him all night. Our pass rush has been flat out amazing the 2nd half of the season. From what i've seen about the level of competition in the SEC this bowl season, my belief that OSU wins this game has grown immensely. Florida-Kentucky-Arkansas , the 3 teams that outplayed LSU this year, have all looked very average to me. LSU should be thankful they have the homefiled, because without it, I don't see them hanging with the Bucks.

Where you have failed to count to 10 is a reference to the conference that you root for..... that has 11 teams, but is called the BIG 10....T

Okay :D

That's probably the dumbest sentence ever posted on this forum. Your telling me, you just realized the Big 10 had 11 teams

Honestly, if you put Illinois and Georgia against each other, you'd have another typical close Big Ten-SEC game. Same as Michigan-Florida, and Wisconsin-Tennessee. There is no evidence to suggest otherwise. I joke around aobut "SEC Speed". Well lost in that, is USC speed. They just simply play at another level and have for 6 years.

No evidence? Typically close? Florida 41 Ohio State 14. LSU 41 Notre Dame (semi big 10) 14

Please don't hang your big 10 hat on the non "BCS Bowls" . You are only kidding yourself if you think Illinois would have hung with the SEC elite BCS teams. Keep in mind Hawaii was ranked higher #10 while your elite big 10 Illinois ball club was ranked #13. And yes the Bulldogs destroyed the higher ranked Hawaii team every bit as bad as USC did Illinois.

Georgia 41 Hawaii 10

USC 49 Illinois 17

1, USC

2. West Virginia

3. Missouri

4. Michigan

5. Georgia

6. Texas

7. Oklahoma

8. Kansas

9. Tennessee

10. Virginia Tech

Brian , cmon. Mich at 4 is an absolute joke. Yes they came out and played an awesome game to send Lloyd out- but it was just one game- there is no way they are that high. You gotta take the entire body of work into account. Mich goes from an average team to #4 bc they beat an overrated FLA? uh no.

1 USC

2 UGA

3 WVU

4 Mizzou

5 KU

6 Texas

7 Tenn

8 VATech

9 OKL

10 AUB

edit - not including OSU/LSU

Edited by wildcat2334

Brian , cmon. Mich at 4 is an absolute joke. Yes they came out and played an awesome game to send Lloyd out- but it was just one game- there is no way they are that high. You gotta take the entire body of work into account. Mich goes from an average team to #4 bc they beat an overrated FLA? uh no.

Florida overrated? Since when? You call them overrated cause they loose to Michigan, your a complete fool

funny how all of these SEC schools are now overrated, after 4 months of hearing how great they are. Rocker, I love how you call Notre Dame a Big Ten team when it suits you. Everyone knew LSU was going to pound them at home... not much of an accomplishment considering Michigan and USC beat them just as bad during the season (Michigan anhilitated them in South Bend). You did what was already proven a good football team could do, not to mention Ohio State racked up 600 + yards on them the previous year in a BCS Bowl game. And does anyone REALLY think Hawaii is better than Illinois? Illinois, despite everything still has a win over the #1 ranked team in the country in the horseshoe, where almost no one (unless you have Super Man aka Vince Young) beats them. Hawaii has nothing to hang their hat on. They played a schedule that my Hawkeyes would have run the table on.

The top 4 change based on who wins on Mon. night, and after that my top 5 to 10, +4 extra (equals 14!) are the same:

If OSU wins:

1 OSU

2 USC

3 UGA

4 LSU

If LSU wins:

T1 USC/LSU

3 UGA (Why is USC over UGA in both you ask? They didn't win their conf.)

4 OSU

the rest:

5 WVU

6 Mizzou

7 KU

8 Tenn

9 Okla

T10 Mich/Oregon (Why the Ducks here, you ask? I have to wonder what could've been if Dixon had remained healthy...)

T12 Ill/Va Tech

14 HI

Edit to add: 15 Texas and 16 ASU. Both decent teams that will do even better next year, IMHO. And yes, at the end of the year they were probably both better than #12 and 13 above. But that wasn't the question, and it didn't help USC get to the NC game either....

Edit again: forgot FLA - not sure where to put them, I guess 17....

Edited by Coffeeman