[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Flying Dog Brewery

Puddy

Bought a mixed 12-pack a last night. I've tried three of the 6 beers. The hefe was decent but not spectacular. The Golden Ale was really smooth. I just cracked their Snake Dog IPA. Very nice. Not quite as hoppy as Dogfish Head which actually endears me a little more to this one. Anyone familiar with their stuff.

Bought a mixed 12-pack a last night. I've tried three of the 6 beers. The hefe was decent but not spectacular. The Golden Ale was really smooth. I just cracked their Snake Dog IPA. Very nice. Not quite as hoppy as Dogfish Head which actually endears me a little more to this one. Anyone familiar with their stuff.

funny...i just bought the dogfish today. very distinct taste. not sure if im a fan.

funny...i just bought the dogfish today. very distinct taste. not sure if im a fan.

I know you've spent some time in Detroit, but you are a Detroit basher. Kindly remove the Tiger logo from your avatar, por favor.

Oh and I like Dogfish, but it takes a little getting used to.

• 2 weeks later...
Flying Dog is permanently closing its Colorado brewery and moving everything to its new brewery in Maryland.

:D

Yeah, I did read that on their site as well. Can't blame 'em. If they stay in Colorado someone may confuse them with Coors. :D

Flying Dog is permanently closing its Colorado brewery and moving everything to its new brewery in Maryland.

:D

Nice just another tasty beer coming to my neck of the woods. We had a great dinner with Dogfish Head (Delaware) this past summer and always have at least one of their beers on our list.

I understand they're not related but they got mentioned in this thread, so...