[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bourbon Street Web Cam

Rockerbraves

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where you at today Rocker. Should be interesting to have OSU, Rocker and myself all at the same place.

What the heck are you doing down in New Orleans? Recruiting a new coach? Sorry Sarge, Coach Miles isn't interested in coaching your Sooners.

Unfortunately I'm back in Baton Rouge today. After my 2nd or was it my 3rd hurricane I thought about staying, but my better half reminded me we're having company over for the game. If I were ten years younger I might have tried to do both. :D

Where you at today Rocker. Should be interesting to have OSU, Rocker and myself all at the same place.

You going to be around tomorrow night? I am going to get out of work early to meet up with TOS and Popeye for happy hour and probably dinner as well.

Had a great first night here and now about to go tailgating.

Slayer's probably still sleeping last night off

Bucks fan were if full support last night and LSU has officially been invaded.

I think you will be very surprised when you see the LSU faithful start flowing into the Dome like a tsunami. You have all had your fun now it's time for the LSU fans to show you who's house this is. Thank You for visiting and as a parting gift you will be handed a runner-up trophy!

I think you will be very surprised when you see the LSU faithful start flowing into the Dome like a tsunami. You have all had your fun now it's time for the LSU fans to show you who's house this is. Thank You for visiting and as a parting gift you will be handed a runner-up trophy!

:D Don't remind him.... cue SEC homefield advantage BS in 3, 2, 1.......

:D Don't remind him.... cue SEC homefield advantage BS in 3, 2, 1.......

Yeah I was talking to him on the phone yesterday and he was very concerned about what the fan breakdown would be in the Dome tonight. The city is really getting wound up now! The game tonight and Mardi Gras festivities are on us as soon as all the OSU fans get on the plane. This is a crazy 5 month period of time here in The Big Easy.

Yeah I was talking to him on the phone yesterday and he was very concerned about what the fan breakdown would be in the Dome tonight. The city is really getting wound up now! The game tonight and Mardi Gras festivities are on us as soon as all the OSU fans get on the plane. This is a crazy 5 month period of time here in The Big Easy.

You don't say...... :D:wacko::D See ya soon.

This is what I hearing. A sea of purple and gold!!! Along Poydras, LSU fans easily outnumber OSU fans 10:1 (no exaggeration). Several lots (including one at Poydras and Loyola) have been rented by Tiger fans for tailgating. :D

This is what I hearing. A sea of purple and gold!!! Along Poydras, LSU fans easily outnumber OSU fans 10:1 (no exaggeration). Several lots (including one at Poydras and Loyola) have been rented by Tiger fans for tailgating. :D

10:1? Why shouldn't it be? Do you think the number would be different if they were playing in Ohio? :D

Probably no interest, but if anyone is curious what the Tiger fans think about tonight's game here's a local BR radio talk show coming live from New Orleans.

If you arn't interested in the talk, you might enjoy the "BABES IN THONGS" :D

http://www.thescore1210.com/main.html

Do any of you buckeye fans have a link to an Ohio State radio show? I would be interested to hear what they are saying.

Edited by Rockerbraves

Pure Class, Darin.

:D You actually care for his drivel? :D In that case, my apologies. I thought 100% of the people here thought the guy was a mindless, blabbering twit. I'll go back to simply leaving the guy on ignore and will cease asking others to do the same. I thought it was common knowledge. My mistake.

Edited by darin3

Had a great first night here and now about to go tailgating.

Slayer's probably still sleeping last night off

was up @5:30 and at work for 8. But I did sleep good last nite.

It's so hilarious rocker to see you downplaying the fact that this is a home game, by acting surprised that there will be way more LSU fans.

Wait, is this game in Baton Rouge?

:D

:D

in an effort to bolster lsu's mojo... As a good christian with some buddhist morality, I offer a sincere gesture of apology to rockerbraves... You may be a nut, but aren't we all. Hope you enjoy the game and here's to celebrating a big tiger win! Geaux tigers!

I left work @ 4 and OS did have a nice number of people in town, but Loyola and Poydras was nothing but purple and gold, plus two thirds of the quarter. It was wild and will be wild tonite. they have just as many people outside the dome without tickets as there are inside.

Delivered some tickets to Kermit Ruffins today. I think I disturbed his pre festivity party. he had a funny odor about him.