[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go !

Menudo

I am surprised I haven't seen anyone bring up the blatant holding call on that 4th and 2 that sprung Garrard to win the game....James Harrison was held or he would have made the stop for sure!!!!

I'm not saying this with a bias to either team, but more as just a blanket statement for all games in the NFL: If you're going to get your panties in a bunch over a missed holding call, then I'd seriously consider pulling a Kramer and going commando.

I am surprised I haven't seen anyone bring up the blatant holding call on that 4th and 2 that sprung Garrard to win the game....James Harrison was held or he would have made the stop for sure!!!!

Yet you ignore the blatant hold and face mask on Ward, where B.Williams was called, that gave Pitt a fresh set of downs on the 1 inch line? Shoo away you little whiney child.

It was mentioned last night

Yet you ignore the blatant hold and face mask on Ward, where B.Williams was called, that gave Pitt a fresh set of downs on the 1 inch line? Shoo away you little whiney child.

:D

I am not whining at all, I actually wanted JAX to win becuase they can give NE a better game than the Steelers...

Good info here.

A great game nonetheless. And, menyoudo has been very gracious in defeat. Props! :thumpingchest:

Great game! Very entertaining! Congrats to the Jags. MJD is a stud. He was the difference-maker in that game. The Steelers showed a lot of heart in coming back from an 18-point deficit in the 2nd half. Big Ben was almost Eli-like in the 1st half but redeemed himself with some big-time throws in the 2nd. I thought he showed a lot of class by patiently waiting at the end of the game for Garrard to finish his interview so he could congratulate him. Hines Ward played his heart out.

I agree with both of these points. You could see Ben when they changed the camera angle just hanging around in the background to shake Garrard's hand. Very classy. As for Ward, not only did he play his heart out but he was very emotional last night and ready to rumble. He got in a couple guys' faces on several occasions. That's unlike him, he usually just walks around making plays and smiling about it.

By the way, did anyone see Ward's pants after he made that insane catch for the touchdown that was called back for a hold? He fell on the white paint and it looked like his pants had fallen down and he was mooning people as just his ass was white.

Edited by irish

The Jags needed some late help in this one and they got it. No big deal. They will give a better game to NE so it works out fine

i

i

j