[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

They lost by 21!

Kansas State 2000

I personally dont see the problem with this post. The announcers on radio, as I missed most of this game, was on the road listening to it on the radio, kept saying Sean Taylor wont let them lose, he is a angel on thier shoulder. That muff punt, Taylor must have had a hand in it, etc. etc. I didnt hear the TV announcers, but if its anything like that, and I was a SeaHawks fan having to listen to that for 2+ hours, It be tired of it as well, and post something similar.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

I personally dont see the problem with this post. The announcers on radio, as I missed most of this game, kept saying Sean Taylor wont let them lose, he is a angel on thier shoulder. That muff punt, Taylor must have had a hand in it, etc. etc. I didnt hear the TV announcers, but if its anything like that, and I was a SeaHawks fan having to listen to that for 2+ hours, It be tired of it as well, and post something similar.

I watched the game and didn't hear the radio feed. that being said, still, multiple posts about the same thing? He's reverting.

you could have stopped right there....doush

Hey Ugly Tuna, glad to see you have created yet another alias. You of all people have no room to speak to anyone about class. As the most classless tool on this boardthis yr, you won that award going away.

I dont have a problem with this post. But I didnt see there were 2 others posting similar things. And I aint defending KSU. Just saying, I was sick of hearing about Taylor every other sentence when something went right for the Redskins. Let the man RIP, and lets move on.

Hey Ugly Tuna, glad to see you have created yet another alias. You of all people have no room to speak to anyone about class. As the most classless tool on this boardthis yr, you won that award going away.

I dont have a problem with this post. But I didnt see there were 2 others posting similar things. And I aint defending KSU. Just saying, I was sick of hearing about Taylor every other sentence when something went right for the Redskins. Let the man RIP, and lets move on.

:D

thats it, keep sticking up for your butt buddy

you look like just as big of an ahole as him...nice job! :D

look, I've kept my hands shut all year to your drivel. You had every right to gloat and I let it go because, again, you have a great team. If you can't see the difference between what you do and what KS2000's doing, you are an absolute idiot.

no dude, you are an idiot.

like i said in the other sickening thread started by this ahole,

'some people cant seperate fantasy from reality', and you fall in that category.

i have fun with this chit, and getting under your skin,

but i dont disrespect dead NFL players, like you are doing/supporting.

shut your yap boy!

Edited by pig devilz

'some people cant seperate fantasy from reality', and you fall in that category.

shut your yap boy!

point out where I'm supporting the disrespect of a dead player. I'm waiting...

KS, I really thought you were above this. someone hijack yer account?

report this post is over there <

just in case pig devilz can't find ONE of my posts condemning KS...

shut your yap boy!

Shut the (the really bad word) up.