[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wow...PITT handed another playoff victory?

I Like Soup

would you prefer that i answer the ben question in here or in another thread?

It doesn't matter to me. You can answer it if you want, but, you don't have too. Your call.

See soup, this is why you don't post while the game is in progress, I stopped by at half time, but I cannot imagine not being glued to the TV while the game is on. I made everyone in my house leave and told them not to come home til game over.

Yeah, I waited until about 6 minutes left or so after that call in the endzone, I couldn't contain myself after that one! :wacko:

Thanks... it is tough being the only Jag fan here... :D

:D

Sorry soup, I meant the only Jags fan here who matters... does that make you feel better? :D

btw, how are my Superbowl tickets/car/house doing?

:puffingup6'5frame:

Yeah, I'm not a rabid fan like you so I'll let you get all the props! :wacko:

Well, I didn't get drawn for the Super Bowl and now I'm going to Vegas the weekend of the Super Bowl with a group of about 25 people. So, the house/car is yours...:D Just don't hurt my brother! :D

It doesn't matter to me. You can answer it if you want, but, you don't have too. Your call.

will engage this conversation with you tomorrow... for the time being, i would move him up 2/3 a grade: C/C+ to B-/B.

will engage this conversation with you tomorrow... for the time being, i would move him up 2/3 a grade: C/C+ to B-/B.

Could you put a Blitz type number on the please so I will understand better. :D

Could you put a Blitz type number on the please so I will understand better. :D

riki wants to grade him on his "curve."

edit: forgot the irishwink

Edited by Bier Meister

No need, just let me know which QB's you have graded out higher than him. Thanks.

you were very interested earlier. if you want to discuss the virtues and weaknesses of qb's tomorrow, i'll be around.

Which part of my heart will be beating with anticipation didn't you understand ? :D

Did you think the overturn of Holmes catch earlier was horrible ?

At worst, if they saw Ward grabbing the facemask, which they did, it would be off-setting and a re-play of the down.

.I dont think it should have been overturned,if it had been called incomplete I would say the same thing.

The ball bounced off his chest it looked like and landed in his hands with the end of the ball maybe touching the grass.I dont think they had enough indisputable evidence to overturn it,,definitely a bad call.

Good year,tough way to go out.

Edited by xtra

Worst call of the game was a non-call.

Jags OL Barnes held the jersey of the Pitt DL on the 4th-n-2 run by Garrard that sealed the game. If he doesn't hold, Garrard is hit at the line of scrimmage. At worst, it should have been 4th-and-12.

I can't believe it wasn't mentioned by Michaels or Madden....it was rather blatant.

Steelers were handed the SB two years ago, so I guess what comes around.....

Worst call of the game was a non-call.

Jags OL Barnes held the jersey of the Pitt DL on the 4th-n-2 run by Garrard that sealed the game. If he doesn't hold, Garrard is hit at the line of scrimmage. At worst, it should have been 4th-and-12.

I can't believe it wasn't mentioned by Michaels or Madden....it was rather blatant.

Steelers were handed the SB two years ago, so I guess what comes around.....

I did notice it as well but admittedly, in slow motion it wasn't exactly obvious. And Garrard had a good angle and head of steam so I seriously doubt the guy could have reached around a lesser block and stopped him anyway.

I don't get hung up on a non call hold. Yes I also saw it but I saw a few other things like a block in the back or three that were not called. I think for the most part that stuff works out in the laundry.

No matter what it was a great game. Steelers could have won if they did this or that but the Jags drove down the field and kicked the FG. Jags win and I am now on their bandwagon.