[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

why the giants will beat the cowboys next week

isleseeya

1. Tony Romo is not 100 percent healthy and his thumb will bother him

2. Terrell Owens is nowehere near healthy and will be at less than full speed

3. it is very hard to beat the same team 3 x in one season , let alone a heated rival

and most importantly Jessica simpson will be at the game

seriously , i expect a great game next week while i do believe my giants will win i am sure it will be very tough ...and i am sure dallas fans wont agree with my assessement

Should be fun though

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Giants will need to run the ball a lot more effectively / consistently vs. DAL than they did this week if they want to beat the Cowboys, I'm afraid.

I agree ...i thought they would dominate with a running game today and actually Eli made the big plays and key passes instead today

If the giants can manage to score more points than they give up, they'll have a chance -- but I'm not sure they can do that even if Romo noodles Jessica all week.

Wait! Let me see if I understand this correctly: If you score MORE points than your opponent you will win? Wow. Now it all makes sense.