[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My apologies to any I offended

jaxfactor

Saturday night is a somewhat blur right now but I believe I got on these boards in a drunken stupor and posted some nasty remarks. That was not Jax on those threads but rather Jose. Jose Cuervo that is. Just got pissed off at the local Steeler club for a lack of class by Jag fans for not accepting my post-game congratulatory handshake. I believe I took it out on a few of you on these boards and for that I apologize. That is certainly not the way I conduct myself and the main reason that I stay away from tequila. It's quite blurry, but I believe I asked the bartender after getting the handshake snub whether I did anything wrong during the game. He said that I was a standup guy for doing that and other than cheering for my team did nothing stupid. I did do the smart thing and took a cab home as I was way too intoxicated to even think of driving home. I sent Bier a PM because I think he was one of the ones I got rude with. But his was meant as a joke and in my state it probably didn't come out that way. :D

So once again, I, Jax, apologize for any stupid rants that I may or may not have done very late saturday night. Peace

Jax

ahahaha ahahahahaha ahahahaaa

Dear Santa and/or Baby Jesus...here's the start of the naughty list:

Poster Posts

Bier Meister 3

DMD 3

H8tank 3

jaxfactor 2

gilthorp 2

Bronco Billy 2

pig devilz 2

I Like Soup 2

fballfreak 2

Retrograde assault 1

xtra 1

Skippy 1

wiegie 1

Randall 1

Menudo 1

ok, now that's just not right

(That bastard Bier knows that not only did I not post any messages, I also was incapable of posting messages since I don't have internet access at home right now.)

as mr cliche would say: bier likes to stir the pot. i was trying to create a new huddlism "jax got heinz'd" :D

i was just thinking of the least offensive person on here.

Edited by Bier Meister

My German still sucks, so I don't know exactly what they said, but it was clear that even the Austrian announcers thought that Jacksonville got screwed on that pass interference call.) :D

I'll always remember this year as the year Henes Ward was a total jerk and a cheater.