[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Playoff Predictions - Divisional Playoff Round

MTSuper7

Since I did an outstanding job picking last weekend's games, I thought I'd share my thoughts on this weekend's games so that anyone interested in making a $$$ can bet against me:

1) Seattle's D picks off Favre three times, and Shaun Alexander finally shows up to the tune of 112 total yards and a TD as the Seahawks win 21-10. D.J. Hackett leaves the game in the second quarter with an ankle injury and doesn't return.

2) Jacksonville pushes New England to OT, but the Pats win the toss and end the game on the first play of OT via a bomb to Randy Moss. Final score: 30-24, Patriots.

3) Indianapolis comes out of the gates swinging with 14 points in the first quarter, but Philip Rivers plays the game of his life in leading a San Diego comeback. Down by 4 with under 2:00 left, Indy drives down to the Chargers' 12 yard line, but the Charger D holds. Final score: 31-27, Chargers.

4) In a see-saw game, the Giants have a chance to take the game to OT, but Lawrence Tynes pushes his 46 yd FG attempt wide right. Dallas escapes with a 27-24 win.

Let's see some other predictions, or you can just make fun of mine... Enjoy! :D

sea: 27

gb: 24

should be a very good matchup

jax: 24

ne: 34

if the gam is in the snow i see it being close with jax having a good chance to pull it off.

sd: 13

indy: 31

i don't think this will be very close...imo sd's only hope is to keep indy's offense off of the field

nyg: 17

dal: 27

i don't think this one will be close either

jax: 24

ne: 34

if the gam is in the snow i see it being close with jax having a good chance to pull it off.

NE will be mild this week, and extended forecast for Saturday is showing partly cloudy with a high 40, low 26.

Score looks about right.