[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Geaux Tigers!

darin3

This should be a heck of a game. TOS has said that this has been a poor BCS, and while that may or may not be true, this should be a heck of a championship game. :D

Looks like both Matt Flynn and Glenn Dorsey are 100%. The whole "team speed" thing may or may not come in to play. I wouldn't be surprised if LSU won because of it. I also wouldn't be surprised if OSU was able to "keep up". Either way, I'm hoping for a Tiger victory.

I'm quite envious of Sarge and TOS who made the trip and locals like tbimm and Slayer that get to experience this first-hand. Enjoy yourselves, fellas. :D

I have put quite the pretty penny on LSU with the spread and straight up. :D

Will be watching the game from a pizza joint / sports bar with several :wacko: in hand. Perhaps I'll fire up the Blackberry to check in here to see what's up. Enjoy the game, everyone. :D

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

+1 . Have fun :D unfortunately I will be on the couch, still not recovered fully from celebrating the Seahawk win on Sat until late into the night.............Have some nice dough on LSU -4 as well :D

Hoping for a great game. I think LSU healthy and rested ends up being too much..............

LSU 34

OSU 17

Edited by wildcat2334

+1 . Have fun :wacko: unfortunately I will be on the couch, still not recovered fully from celebrating the Seahawk win on Sat until late into the night.............Have some nice dough on LSU -4 as well :D

Hoping for a great game. I think LSU healthy and rested ends up being too much..............

LSU 34

OSU 17

:D Nothin' wrong with couchin' it after a wild weekend. I bet the Pacific Northwest was rockin' after that butt-whoopin'.

I'm hoping for an LSU victory, too... obviously... but I think OSU keeps it closer than that. :D

Man, TOS and the rest of the fellas must be two sheets to the wind right about now. Lord knows I would have been swimming in hurricanes and hand grenades by now. Welp, that seals it, I'm headed to the bar early. :D

Geaux Tigers!!!*

*Disclaimer: Yeah, you can dub me a bandwagon fan if it tickles your fancy. My wife's from the Baton Rouge area and her entire family is/are LSU fans. Hard not to root for a real passionate program when you're in the area 4-5 times a year, etc. So put that in your pipe. :B

Good luck to all Tiger and Buckeye fans tonight! I'm hoping for a good game and I think we're gonna have one. To all the Huddlers in the Big Easy, have fun, get hammered and make it back home safe and sound.

Wife's in bed, the HDTV is fired up and I have my mini cooler downstairs with cold Mich Lights on ice inside.

Again, good luck to all the LSU and OSU Huddlers. :D

LSU 31

OSU 28

+1 . Have fun :D unfortunately I will be on the couch, still not recovered fully from celebrating the Seahawk win on Sat until late into the night.............Have some nice dough on LSU -4 as well :D

LSU 34

OSU 17

Wildcat we almost always are on the same page but I see this one different than you. I think OSU's defense and running game is the difference in this one and I think OSU's poor showing last year gives tham an edge tonight. Hope I'm right. I have two bills and 3.5 saying OSU pulls the upset and shocks the Tiger fans!