[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LSU vs OSU

BeeR

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me and Big John are in the chatroom. come play with us

appreciate it but I can't even do that. POS won't come up (actually it's the PC and/or firewall that suck, not the chat room) :D

PS I have Java and JRE installed - JRE basically = MS RTE right? :java clueless:

Edited by BeeR

Wow, with all the smack talk that has gone on for this game, I expected to log on and find 50+ posts by now... and all I see is 8 posts by halftime???

Is it because either the OSU/Big 10 fans are stunned or the LSU/SEC fans are just getting what the expected to happen!!

Sooooo...what is it with OSU and the SEC? what's the problem???

what a joke- another year another blowout loss by OSU - instead of a decent game we get to watch a team that is completely overmatched.

LSU/USC , and I would include UGA are just on a different level than OSU

No offense but how do you college aficionados manage to watch this rubbish and get all fired up over it? Those non-tackles on that latest LSU TD were just a disgrace to a sixth grader. It's joke football. Gary Crowton? He was a complete failure in the pros.

No offense but how do you college aficionados manage to watch this rubbish and get all fired up over it? Those non-tackles on that latest LSU TD were just a disgrace to a sixth grader. It's joke football. Gary Crowton? He was a complete failure in the pros.

NFL snob eh??? come on Ursa college football is great, don't hate.

Crowton isn't the only college coach that failed in the NFL.

what a joke- another year another blowout loss by OSU - instead of a decent game we get to watch a team that is completely overmatched.

LSU/USC , and I would include UGA are just on a different level than OSU

I was gonna post that if UGA had represented the SEC, we would still have the same thing happening here...

And, yes, USC just as well!!