[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mallett, Arrington, and Manningham gone

Cameltosis

Would think it makes Michigan more attractive myself. Chance to play early.

Yeah, me too. In fact, the only reason I can think of that he wouldnt go to Florida is that he wouldnt start next year. But I am still holding on to hope. That kid is electric.

Not totally surprised about the departures. Might be rumor, but heard Saban hasn't asked around a dozen of his Bama players back next season. Would think RR may be better off only keeping those who fit and buy into his system in the long haul.

Recall when the Saints were thinking about getting rid of Haslett and someone wanted to know why all the players were supporting him. Some reporter made a comment that when a new coach is hired by a NFL team less than 60% of the players are retained the next season. I know the numbers are not near that high in college football, but I would think you lose a few.

Edited by Rockerbraves

There has been considerable speculation Mallett will follow former Michigan quarterbacks coach Scot Loeffler, if he lands a college job. Sources have indicated Loeffler is interviewing with UCLA and Texas A&M and is expected to get a second interview with Tennessee this week.

Earlier Tuesday, as a guest on Jim Rome's national radio show, Rodriguez indicated he made his pitch to Mallett several times, indicating his style of quarterbacking can fit in the spread.

"I talked to him and all our quarterbacks about how our system adapts to the quarterback," Rodriguez told Rome. "If we get a throwing quarterback, we've had ones who have gone on to have great careers and to the NFL and all that.

"But I (spoke to Mallett) a couple of times. I recruited him once, I recruited him twice, but after the third call, it's, 'OK, three times is enough for me.' It's three invitations. If somebody doesn't want to be here, then we should all move along."

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/artic.../801090384/1131

Michigan QB Mallett transfers to Arkansas

Ever since the coaching change at Michigan, Arkansas fans have been waiting on the edge of their seats in hopes of former five-star quarterback Ryan Mallett transferring to Arkansas. At 10:47 a.m., HawgSports.com broke the news that the fans would get their wish when it was announced he was enrolled at Arkansas. Come inside for the details of Mallett-to-Arkansas.

http://arkansas.rivals.com/barrier_noentry...p;mid=&rid=

Does that mean Pryor will be a Wolverine? :D

Edited by Rockerbraves