[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Riddle me this...

keggerz

6 User(s) are reading this topic ...: msaint, Finger, Vinatieri is God, PatsFanCT, forever in debt to mo lewis, Charty

I do find it funny, and a grudging credit to Keggerz' annoying :D skillz, that these threads eventually end up with us Pats fans arguing amongst ourselves. :D

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 User(s) are reading this topic ...: msaint, Finger, Vinatieri is God, PatsFanCT, forever in debt to mo lewis, Charty

I do find it funny, and a grudging credit to Keggerz' annoying :D skillz, that these threads eventually end up with us Pats fans arguing amongst ourselves. :wacko:

if Piggy and Ugly :D Tuna were here I could be a hero and pull the pin to an iGrenade :D

if Piggy and Ugly :wacko: Tuna were here I could be a hero and pull the pin to an iGrenade :D

but wouldn't that mean you'd be here, too? :D if that's the case, i'd gladly sacrifice myself and hold the grenade for both of us if it meant that no one else ever had to deal with your myopic anti-pats :D expeditions ever again. :D

but wouldn't that mean you'd be here, too? :D if that's the case, i'd gladly sacrifice myself and hold the grenade for both of us if it meant that no one else ever had to deal with your myopic anti-pats :D expeditions ever again. :wacko:

oh no, i am a former outfielder so i could throw it from a safe distance :D but if you want I will yell "kickers suck" and you will know to get out of dodge :D

Troll Of The Year Award goes to Keggerz this thread solidifies it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, with the intention of baiting other users into an emotional response

i guess its controversial to question the great patriots...also I am not looking for an emotional response(that is just what most of you give)...i want people to objectively look at the stats(i got into it earlier this past year about JJ v Barber...i was told the stats didnt mean anything....Barber made the PB) rather then give their emotional homer view

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, with the intention of baiting other users into an emotional response

i guess its controversial to question the great patriots...also I am not looking for an emotional response(that is just what most of you give)...i want people to objectively look at the stats(i got into it earlier this past year about JJ v Barber...i was told the stats didnt mean anything....Barber made the PB) rather then give their emotional homer view

When you have "Belicheat" in a title and reference it half a dozen times in your worthless stat ridden post and disregard anyone's attempt to answer your "question", it is in fact trolling and intended to generate emotional responses.

You know as well as anyone here that the Pats game plan is to take away the other teams strength. When they take away the passing game, they get run on. Not enough to lose, which is part of the game plan.

When they take away the Jax running game this week and Garrard passes for a season high yards and TD's in a losing effort, I will expect you to be back here next week trolling about how the Pats will stop Manning if they couldn't stop Garrard.

Good luck in your quest *Keggerz, whatever it is.

:D

When you have "Belicheat" in a title and reference it half a dozen times in your worthless stat ridden post and disregard anyone's attempt to answer your "question", it is in fact trolling and intended to generate emotional responses.

You know as well as anyone here that the Pats game plan is to take away the other teams strength. When they take away the passing game, they get run on. Not enough to lose, which is part of the game plan.

When they take away the Jax running game this week and Garrard passes for a season high yards and TD's in a losing effort, I will expect you to be back here next week trolling about how the Pats will stop Manning if they couldn't stop Garrard.

:D Amen

I couldn't have said it better... :wacko:

well i dont want to hurt anyones feelings so I edited the two times i used his name incorrectly to Belichick and asked to have the thread title changed too.

there is no reason to continue to harp on it with ones that will see what they want to see....unlike FIDTML(who I have had previous run ins with) who was objective about the run d and that i can respect

the greatest coach ever, especially at making adjustments then why has the Patriot run D gotten progressively worse as the season has progressed?...

"Cause cheating actually does give you an edge! In a game of inches, inches count!

i really dont have the time right now to read the whole thread....got to second page.

but keggerz, let me speak your language for a minute....Stats-ese.

you claim the Patriots running D has progressivly gotten worse in the second half

of the season....well, i really dont care how much an opposing team runs up, down

or sideways on the field against the Patriots..in fact, its good, because it takes time off the clock.

if a team DOESN'T SCORE with all that rushing around, i could give a rats ass.

read um and weep brutha....

week 8 Wash, 0 rushing td's

week 9 Indy, 1 rushing td, Manning

week 10 Bye

week 11 Buf, 0 rushing td's

week 12 Phi, 1 rushing td, Westbrook (he had 52 total rushing yards for the game)

week 13, Bal, 1 rushing td, McGayguy

week 14, Pit, 0 rushing td's (remember the goal line stand?)

week 15, Jets, 0 rushing td's

week 16, Miami, 0 rushing td's

week 17 Giants, 0 rushing td's.

3 freakin rushing td's in 9 games! against some pretty damn good rushing teams.

I see someone is trying too hard for fisherman of the year.

yeah your Moss :D does stink

and fwiw the question in this thread is a valid one but people for the most part want to dismiss their rush D performance and just say their O will cover for it and that is fine if thats how they want to look at it. :D

i really dont have the time right now to read the whole thread....got to second page.

but keggerz, let me speak your language for a minute....Stats-ese.

you claim the Patriots running D has progressivly gotten worse in the second half

of the season....well, i really dont care how much an opposing team runs up, down

or sideways on the field against the Patriots..in fact, its good, because it takes time off the clock.

if a team DOESN'T SCORE with all that rushing around, i could give a rats ass.

read um and weep brutha....

week 8 Wash, 0 rushing td's

week 9 Indy, 1 rushing td, Manning

week 10 Bye

week 11 Buf, 0 rushing td's

week 12 Phi, 1 rushing td, Westbrook (he had 52 total rushing yards for the game)

week 13, Bal, 1 rushing td, McGayguy

week 14, Pit, 0 rushing td's (remember the goal line stand?)

week 15, Jets, 0 rushing td's

week 16, Miami, 0 rushing td's

week 17 Giants, 0 rushing td's.

3 freakin rushing td's in 9 games! against some pretty damn good rushing teams.

so in other words all is fine with the patriot d in your eyes :D

yeah your Moss :D does stink

and fwiw the question in this thread is a valid one but people for the most part want to dismiss their rush D performance and just say their O will cover for it and that is fine if thats how they want to look at it. :D

And who is saying that *Ahab? Your "valid" question has been answered many times, but you keep casting away.

And no, I am not worried in the least about the Pats rush D.

Maybe.....just maybe....teams figured out after the first 5/6 games of the year that they were not going to be able to beat the Pats by throwing the ball and needed to remain commited to the run as long as it took.....or...they were trying to cover the 22 points they were getting so they could save face and show VEGAS that they were not as bad as the line showed...

and how did they have 2 weeks to prep for the Jags?? Did they have secret film that showed that Pitt would lose and that SD would also advance....not sure that Bill was spending every day on the Jags "run" game.

keggerz is on to something here. Jacksonville is exactly the type of team the Patriots do not want to play.

They are tough, run hard, and they are mentally tough this year.

I really like Jacksonville in this game.

Disagree. Out of the 3 teams left in the AFC Playoffs the Jags are by far the first team I would want to face.

keggerz is on to something here. Jacksonville is exactly the type of team the Patriots do not want to play.

They are tough, run hard, and they are mentally tough this year.

I really like Jacksonville in this game.

yeah but yer a chiefs fan and probably felt good when you gave a pick(was it more than one i dont remember i caaacked) for herm edwards...so what u think doesnt mean sh1t