[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No Doubt About It

Cyclones

Since this topic had been beaten into the ground already, I was really hoping for some nice pics of SEC scantily clad coed or cheerleaders. Alas, same old boring stuff.

Congrats on a great year, SEC. I'm sure that makes the fans of Vandy, Miss St. and Mississippi feel just awesome....

Since this topic had been beaten into the ground already, I was really hoping for some nice pics of SEC scantily clad coed or cheerleaders. Alas, same old boring stuff.

Congrats on a great year, SEC. I'm sure that makes the fans of Vandy, Miss St. and Mississippi feel just awesome....

You ask and you shall receive. :D

I think Sarge makes a fair argument. Oklahoma despite what happened to them is a very good football team. Missouri and Kansas both impressed me greatly in their bowl games, as did Texas. I'd match those 4 up against any 4 from any conference. As for my opinion, the SEC tops my list with having #1 and #2, and some pretty solid (albeit overrated) teams after that like Tennessee, Florida, and Auburn are all good teams that can go toe to toe with any team in the country. SEC also had the most impressive bowl record, though they were helped with a couple gifts, they still went out and played well. Teams like Alabama, Auburn, and Tennssee all took care of business vs other teams from BCS conferences. I guess you could throw Kentucky in that mix, but I would call that a huge gift.

1. SEC

2. Big 12

3. Pac 10

Everyone else I think you could pull out of a hat.

Your team is just Average in the SEC....

Your team doesnt make our conference Championship game. And probably goes to the Holiday bowl, and loses to Arz St. Good thing for you, the media loved the tigers and you guys got OSU in the title game. Hell OU which was throttled by WVA, would stomp the sh*t outta LSU in their own backyard.

Your team doesnt make our conference Championship game. And probably goes to the Holiday bowl, and loses to Arz St. Good thing for you, the media loved the tigers and you guys got OSU in the title game. Hell OU which was throttled by WVA, would stomp the sh*t outta LSU in their own backyard.

You gotta give Sarge credit, he is totally 100% consistent with the homer schtick - he may even believe the BS he spews, in which case, more power to him.

How many BCS games has OU lost in a row now? 4? Your team is so much better than my team (Kentucky) that I'm not going to try to talk smack though - keep underachieving. If I were you I'd be praying for Stoops to leave. He just can't get it done anymore. The last meaningful win OU had was vs. a horribly overrated FSU team that didnt belong in a BCS game, let alone the MNC game.

Edited by Cyclones

You gotta give Sarge credit, he is totally 100% consistent with the homer schtick - he may even believe the BS he spews, in which case, more power to him.

How many BCS games has OU lost in a row now? 4? Your team is so much better than my team (Kentucky) that I'm not going to try to talk smack though - keep underachieving. If I were you I'd be praying for Stoops to leave. He just can't get it done anymore. The last meaningful win OU had was vs. a horribly overrated FSU team that didnt belong in a BCS game, let alone the MNC game.

OU was undefeated and played #1 Neb, #2 KSU and top 10 Texas in 3 weeks and whipped them all. FSU was just the next victim in front of that team.

Why is that delusional when he's talking about the 2000 Sooner Football season. He's absolutely right. Unlike the weak national champion we got this year, the 2000 beat the 2nd best team in the best conference not once but twice, another team that was #1, and finished the season strong, and completely waxed the Longhorns who were ranked in the top 10. Not to mention shutting out a Florida State team that was scoring at will vs anyone. You see, they played like champions for the WHOLE season. They didn't lose to unranked teams. They didn't lose at all.

edit to add: the Same Florida State team that completely destroyed the SEC Champion Florida Gators.

Edited by GWPFFL BrianW

edit to add: the Same Florida State team that completely destroyed the SEC Champion Florida Gators.

I wasn't going to ask if they played any SEC teams that year for fear of Sarge threatening me. :D .

Thought you might enjoy this since you arn't a big fan of Saban. I can't help but to think of Sarge when hearing this song. :D

Edited by Rockerbraves

Does this mean WVU should be #1? :D