[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seahawks @ Packers Official Game Thread

bushwacked

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, the refs are gonna hand them another victory...er...:D...sorry, wrong thread.

One thing about Seattle: They don't beat themselves. The Seahawks posted the least number of penalties per game (3.69) this season than any NFL team in 34 years. That would date back to the New England Patriots of 1973, who averaged 3.57 under coach Chuck Fairbanks. Conversely, the Packers finished the season with 1,006 penalty yards, second most in the league.

Linky

All our base has no more belonged to Menyoulucky Gift Taker and Bill Leavy..We set up the bomb...Ha Ha ha......

Edited by bushwacked

This game has as much potential for "magic" as any game I can recall in the last few years. I don't want to see a blow-out, even if it is in the Hawks' favor. I would give my left testicle to be able to look up at the clock at the 2 minute warning and see Brett Favre with the ball in his hand with a chance to win the game.

Okay, maybe I would take a Hawk blow-out. I will agree with the earlier sentiment....whoever wins this game had better go beat the poop out of them annoying Cowboys next week!!

This game has as much potential for "magic" as any game I can recall in the last few years. I don't want to see a blow-out, even if it is in the Hawks' favor. I would give my left testicle to be able to look up at the clock at the 2 minute warning and see Brett Favre with the ball in his hand with a chance to win the game.

Okay, maybe I would take a Hawk blow-out. I will agree with the earlier sentiment....whoever wins this game had better TRY and go beat the poop out of them Cowboys Giants next week!!

Fixed :D

The Seahawks are a different team on the road then at home... While anything can happen, I just don't see Seattle winning today.

Peeps seem to forget how they went into Soldeir field last year, didn't even play that well and took the Bears to OT.

I think they show up today........... major playoff experience advantage over the young Packers

gonna be a good one

:D

What do you expect?

Seattle has been one of the best teams over the last few years, and they've never won a game on the road or ever beaten a good team. If they win this game today we will hear it again next week.

Drop the "poor me, no one respects us" crap. Look at how well Seattle's defense has played at home and on the road.

Drop the "poor me, no one respects us" crap. Look at how well Seattle's defense has played at home and on the road.

The fact of the matter is Seattle is almost always a popular choice to lose in a playoff game, despite the fact they have won 4 out there last 6. If the Hawks win this week other people will say the same thing as you next week. It's been said for the last 3+ years.

What do you expect?

Seattle has been one of the best teams over the last few years, and they've never won a game on the road or ever beaten a good team. If they win this game today we will hear it again next week.

The Cowboys haven't won a playoff game since Bill Clinton was president.