[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seahawks @ Packers Official Game Thread

bushwacked

Me telling you to eat sh*t and die on AIM, has no business being posted here. But then again, you havent learned that yet. But for whats its worth, you wont be able to AIM me again, so you will have learned your lesson for the future.

I'm thinking that I know more about that conversation from you than I do from Pirates now. :D

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The GB fans should be very satified with yesterdays win. The did so many things that a great and formidable team should do. They overcame adversity and kept their poise. They had great balance between passing and running the ball. They let up 14 points 5 minutes in and 6 the rest of the way against a very solid offensive football team and the 14 they let up where against a team with obviously great field position. Seattle shot themselves in the foot a little bit with a terrible job by their receivers. I think Hass really came to play and got betrayed bigtime. GBs secondary was hitting well yesterday too. Great game to watch in typical Lambeau playoff conditions..Congrats on a big impressive win GB fans.

not exactly sure what that means...I don't remember seeing any snowy games at lambeau before.

Big John has been welcome, and will be welcome at my home....anytime. :D

....so since you ditched outta town when I was in Seattle, can I assume you feel the opposite about me? :D

One thing that didn't get mentioned - Brandon Jackson had himself a nice game - looked good taking that screen in for a td, solid in garbage time, and chipped in with a couple special teams tackles.

On thing that HAS been mentioned that is bugging me - both Hasselbeck and Shaun Alexander have made reference to the game conditions being "Packer weather" - now, I wasn't AT Lambeau yesterday, but I WAS at Qwest for GB/Seattle last season, and I'd say the conditions were pretty comparable. The way Seattle played was not.