[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seahawks Pro Bowlers

budlitebrad

Sorry SEA fans, I gotta mention this...

Tatupu, Peterson, Trufant - 16 tackles, 1 fumble recovery

Kerney - 0 tackles, 0 sacks :D

Wow. That is amazing. Those are excellent players.

Sarge would say Seattle sucked but I think GB did an excellent job of scheming and playing today.

Wow. That is amazing. Those are excellent players.

Sarge would say Seattle sucked but I think GB did an excellent job of scheming and playing today.

Yeah, you don't win a division along with 10 games because you sucked... They're a very good team. They just struggle on the road big time for whatever reason. One thing they have to address is getting a runningback, which is going to be said by all. Hasselbeck carried the offense all year and needs some help. They'll still be the favorite for the West next year.

Yeah, you don't win a division along with 10 games because you sucked... They're a very good team. They just struggle on the road big time for whatever reason. One thing they have to address is getting a runningback, which is going to be said by all. Hasselbeck carried the offense all year and needs some help. They'll still be the favorite for the West next year.

the cardinals win that division next year :D

If course they do... they are always the favorite to win the division this time of year.

:D well prior to the start of this year I thought the Niners would win the division, maybe i should leave the NFCW out of my predicitions

the cardinals win that division next year :D

I thought the Niners and the Cards would battle for the division...

Hell, I've been riding that bandwagon for a few years now, and I'm sure at the start of next season I'll say the same thing again...

Then Seattle will win the division... Again.

Well, I wasn't about to call this classiness in victory....I guess I'll defer to Lulu and Pirates. :D

I was about to initially reply by saying that this was way too early to be making posts like this, and that the Seahawks fans have been cool all day... But I figured with all of the responses I've gotten from some of the other guys that I should just kick back a little...

And how did you guys come up with the name Lulu?

I was about to initially reply by saying that this was way too early to be making posts like this, and that the Seahawks fans have been cool all day... But I figured with all of the responses I've gotten from some of the other guys that I should just kick back a little...

And how did you guys come up with the name Lulu?

Lulu was Randall's first logon name before he quit the Huddle and came back a week later as Randall.

[seahawks21] he should have been DPOY [/seahawks21]

but i will say that this thread is like pouring salt into the seahawks wound

meh...we're use to it...

Seattle's D has been built for speed...and the weather really, I think, slowed down our D considerably. Grant had a great game for the Packs...and if you cant run the ball...(which Seattle cant)...and you cant stop the run in the playoffs....you won't advance...it's pretty simple. Marcus Pollard really hurt this team in this game. He dropped a TD...fumbled which lead to a Packer score and dropped at least 2 more 3rd and long passes. Perhaps it wouldn't have made a difference in the game...but he was down right terrible...I'm not sure why Heller wasn't thrown the ball. But hey great win for the Packers...congrats.

Edited by devilwoman

Marcus Pollard really hurt this team in this game. He dropped a TD...fumbled which lead to a Packer score and dropped at least 2 more 3rd and long passes. Perhaps it wouldn't have made a difference in the game...but he was down right terrible...I'm not sure why Heller wasn't thrown the ball. But hey great win for the Packers...congrats.

Take away the first 2 minutes and it's a 42-6 game. The Packers were a machine yesterday and schemed perfectly to play the defense, made all the plays and were dominant on defense. Pollard sucked, but his mistakes were irrelevant. He's a stopgap TE and has hardly been a factor all season.

I expect the Pack to roll right through the Giants next weekend too.

Lulu was Randall's first logon name before he quit the Huddle and came back a week later as Randall.

No it wan't. It was Lula(after a George Bush ancestor) but you morans used it as an insult. The other was Randull and both are so classy and clever.

And you're still using it to insult me after 3-4 years? :D

They didn't at the start of the game. The packers responded but Seattle never seemed to adjust. The snow may have something to with it, but they didn't seem to counterpunch as I thought they would. I mean no disrespect to them. They are an excellent team.

They didn't at the start of the game. The packers responded but Seattle never seemed to adjust. The snow may have something to with it, but they didn't seem to counterpunch as I thought they would. I mean no disrespect to them. They are an excellent team.

Really, outside of the 2 fumbles, they didn't do anything to suggest they weren't going to struggle. On that second Packer drive, prior to the fumble, GB was moving the ball pretty much at will. On the offensive side, even though they converted the two fumbles into TDs, they never showed me anything that told me they were going to be more then lackluster.