[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Green Bay @ Dallas Thread...

irish

No it wasn't.

You have no sense of humor.

:D

Well come on that was based on your criteria/perspective. So how legit can that be? :D

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't alone.

Why bother with GB? Why not start a Dallas/Patriots SB thread?

True on both counts. :D Including the winking graemlin in case some thought I was for real.

Well I figure since GB won today against Seattle, we can now start the discussion on what will happen between Dallas and Green Bay in next week's game. I can't wait as it'll be very exciting having the Cowboys playing in the Conference Championship again, one game from the SuperBowl!! This time I hope Favre makes it through the entire game as we were kicking their ass and then he had to go and get hurt and Rodgers made a great comeback.

How you can start a thread about a GB/DAL game next week when Dal hasn't even played yet is beyond me. Don't count the Giants out of this game yet they're playing the best ball of the season right now today's game is going to be tight.

How you can start a thread about a GB/DAL game next week when Dal hasn't even played yet is beyond me. Don't count the Giants out of this game yet they're playing the best ball of the season right now today's game is going to be tight.

A few years back I was in a bar and Vikings fans were talking about who they'd face in the Super Bowl. I felt like saying "Don't you have to beat he Giants first?" but kept quiet.

Next week Giants 41-0. :D I tried going back to that bar but by halftime all the Vikings fans were gone.

Come on Giants! Do it again baby.

A few years back I was in a bar and Vikings fans were talking about who they'd face in the Super Bowl. I felt like saying "Don't you have to beat he Giants first?" but kept quiet.

Next week Giants 41-0. :D I tried going back to that bar but by halftime all the Vikings fans were gone.

Nice :D

I'd be rooting for the Giants too if I were a Packer fan. :D

I'd be rooting for the Giants too if I were a Packer fan. :D

You guys are kidding yourselves if you don't believe that having Charles Woodson and KGB won't make a difference. Remember the Miles Austin PI's and the Patrick Crayton big plays? Charles Woodson erases those. As a honest fan, what would you say Flozell Adams weakness is as far as DE's go? The answer is speed rushers. He's so big and slow that he struggles to pick them up. If the Cowboys win today, all the pressure is on them. Everyone will have already counted Green Bay out...

If I could hand pick the outcome today, I want to Green Bay to play Dallas, as I think Green Bay opened up with a horrid game plan along with key injuries... Now all things are equal. I really want to see how they stack up when it counts.

You guys are kidding yourselves if you don't believe that having Charles Woodson and KGB won't make a difference. Remember the Miles Austin PI's and the Patrick Crayton big plays? Charles Woodson erases those. As a honest fan, what would you say Flozell Adams weakness is as far as DE's go? The answer is speed rushers. He's so big and slow that he struggles to pick them up. If the Cowboys win today, all the pressure is on them. Everyone will have already counted Green Bay out...

If I could hand pick the outcome today, I want to Green Bay to play Dallas, as I think Green Bay opened up with a horrid game plan along with key injuries... Now all things are equal. I really want to see how they stack up when it counts.

SAVE IT. Talking to Cowboys fans like Irish is like talking to a brick wall. Even when they get killed they trash talk the team that kicked their butts. :D

SAVE IT. Talking to Cowboys fans like Irish is like talking to a brick wall. Even when they get killed they trash talk the team that kicked their butts. :D

LMAO, Your sad sack team already got killed, and are still talking sh*t,and making excuses.. GB is crap, and the winner of this game will play NE in the SB.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

LMAO, Your sad sack team already got killed, and are still talking sh*t,and making excuses.. GB is crap, and the winner of this game will play NE in the SB.

Yeah right. Who's been playing like crap since the 2nd half of the GB/DAL game? ALL the pundits agree that Dallas is playing no where near the level they were playing at before that game. And GB has been playing lights out since (well, except for that damn Bears game).

Yeah right. Who's been playing like crap since the 2nd half of the GB/DAL game? ALL the pundits agree that Dallas is playing no where near the level they were playing at before that game. And GB has been playing lights out since (well, except for that damn Bears game).

Aaron Rogers almost came back in that game. Now Sarge is backtracking. :D

QUOTE(Sgt. Ryan @ 1/13/08 9:10pm)

I never guaranteed anything on this game. I knew this game would decide the NFC in the Superbowl.