[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Green Bay @ Dallas Thread...

irish

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:D at the clowns Irish and Sgt Cryan. The team you called for the SB in Week 8 just lost to....Eli Manning.

+1

This thread makes me happy. I can die now. :D

Yep

My word, Irish, next time you think of posting crap like this ... DON'T.

Good job dissing the Giants, even if you thought it was humorous.

And take your winks and shove it.

Gotta feel sorry for poor ol' Gunther having to share his team with these dumbass loudmouths.

I can't wait until Irish posts about how this thread didn't lose the game that penalties did, lack of execution, whatever. You know it's coming. The Yankees, then the Irish, and now the Boys, nice Year Irish. Pathetic

Just wanted to chime in as I didn't want to seem like a big crap talker and then not take my medicine afterward. I'm extremely pissed right now and can't/don't even talk about it. Other than congrats to the Giants and their fans, I am livid with the mental errors, penalties and poor play calling in the second half in regard to the Cowboys. What a terrible, ugly game!! :D:D:wacko:

Just wanted to chime in as I didn't want to seem like a big crap talker and then not take my medicine afterward. I'm extremely pissed right now and can't/don't even talk about it. Other than congrats to the Giants and their fans, I am livid with the mental errors, penalties and poor play calling in the second half in regard to the Cowboys. What a terrible, ugly game!! :D:D:wacko:

What is this a freakin form letter? LAME!

Just wanted to chime in as I didn't want to seem like a big crap talker and then not take my medicine afterward. I'm extremely pissed right now and can't/don't even talk about it. Other than congrats to the Giants and their fans, I am livid with the mental errors, penalties and poor play calling in the second half in regard to the Cowboys. What a terrible, ugly game!!

Take comfort in the fact that your pain is hilarious.

Yep, the Cowboys stunk as I expected. That's the reason I did not step up with any sigline bets or or money bets anywhere else. Good job Giants, enjoy the beat down the Pack will give you next week, and consider it a favor as you will not have to endure the clobbering the Patriots will give you in the Super Bowl.

Everyone at the Huddle, it's been another great year and I look forward to next season.

Peace out.

-Bruce

You really are a joke....