[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fellow Packer fans

Fatman

It was a very nice win for Packer fans. Next week is going to be a big one.

Nice win for the Pack. How much do you fans want the Giants to beat Dallas today?

I want the Cowboys to win today. If the Packers are going to go to the super bowl, I want them to play and beat the best teams. I think Green Bay is much better than what they showed against Dallas earlier this year, and I would like to see them take out the top dog in the NFC. That being said, I wouldn't be upset in the least if the Giants knock out Dallas.

Nice win for the Pack. How much do you fans want the Giants to beat Dallas today?

I want the Cowboys to win today. If the Packers are going to go to the super bowl, I want them to play and beat the best teams. I think Green Bay is much better than what they showed against Dallas earlier this year, and I would like to see them take out the top dog in the NFC. That being said, I wouldn't be upset in the least if the Giants knock out Dallas.

No kidding. I'd take facing the Giants over the Cowboys any day. But in reality, whoever makes it to the SuperBowl with most likely get creamed by the Pats any way or the Colts with the slight chance they have at taking out the juggernaut Patriots.

No kidding. I'd take facing the Giants over the Cowboys any day. But in reality, whoever makes it to the SuperBowl with most likely get creamed by the Pats any way or the Colts with the slight chance they have at taking out the juggernaut Patriots.

I'm not so sure... The Jags played them closer than what I thought, and I think the Colts, Cowboys, and Packers are much better than the Jags. It's playoff time, anything can happen...

I also don't think that the Colts are head and shoulders above the Cowboys or Packers... They have a great team, and I'll give you that they're a little better, but I don't think the difference is that hugh.

I'm not so sure... The Jags played them closer than what I thought, and I think the Colts, Cowboys, and Packers are much better than the Jags. It's playoff time, anything can happen...

I also don't think that the Colts are head and shoulders above the Cowboys or Packers... They have a great team, and I'll give you that they're a little better, but I don't think the difference is that hugh.

I agree that the Cowboys and Packers can play with the Colts and have a solid shot at beating them but I think the Patriots are on a completely different level than everyone else. The Cowboys lost to the Pats the same way all the other teams have keep it as close as you can for as long as you can and then lose in the end any way. Hell the Cowboys ended up getting blown out. The Cowboys or Packers would present the best challenge to the Pats from the NFC.

I agree that the Cowboys and Packers can play with the Colts and have a solid shot at beating them but I think the Patriots are on a completely different level than everyone else. The Cowboys lost to the Pats the same way all the other teams have keep it as close as you can for as long as you can and then lose in the end any way. Hell the Cowboys ended up getting blown out. The Cowboys or Packers would present the best challenge to the Pats from the NFC.

While it hasn't been proven that the Patriots are capable of being beaten, and I highly doubt that they will, I wouldn't count against it. This is the playoffs, and Brady has worthy adversaries in Brett Favre who has more playoff experience, Tony Romo who is fearless, and Peyton Manning, who is the second most calm and collected quarterback behind Brady. Each team has the players to potentially do it. They'll just have to be playing there best football to do it. Heck who thought the Giants would knock off the Vikings a few years back? Once again, I'm not saying that I think it will happen, but I wouldn't be absolutely shocked if it were to happen.

W. Heck who thought the Giants would knock off the Vikings a few years back? Once again, I'm not saying that I think it will happen, but I wouldn't be absolutely shocked if it were to happen.

Raises hand. :D

Vikings fans were looking past the Giants very much like Cowboys fans are now. This is the NFL. Anything's possible.

The Ravens, Colts, Giants and Eagles games were call within 3-4 points. That doesn't mean they can be beaten but those were close games. If you have the ball last it is possible.

The Ravens, Colts, Giants and Eagles games were call within 3-4 points. That doesn't mean they can be beaten but those were close games. If you have the ball last it is possible.

The first team that decides to not settle for FGs in the second half and put it all on the line to score TDs will have a great chance of sticking with the Pats. That first FG is the killer, it quickly becomes a 4 point game and they never look back.