[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fellow Packer fans

Fatman

May as well use this thread for team news.

-- The Packers had "zero significant injuries" in Saturday's playoff win over the Seattle Seahawks, according to McCarthy. He said there was a chance punt returner/cornerback Will Blackmon could play this week after missing the Seahawks game with a foot injury.

-- McCarthy called the 42-20 win over Seattle, "the best game since I've been here."

-- McCarthy said he watched the Giants-Cowboys game by himself in his Lambeau Field office.

On his offensive line: "They graded pluses across the board. It was impressive. Enough can't be said about Mark Tauscher's individual performance."

-- The Packers will keep to a normal schedule this week. There will be no practice Monday or Tuesday but players will come in for workouts, treatment and film sessions. The assistant coaches were headed into the office Sunday night.

Edited by Randall

Word is that besides being the "Youngest" team in the NFL, that they are also the best in relation to being under the salary cap. That's the word that I heard on the radio this morning. Anyone know where to look to find if these statistics are correct? Anyway, if it is true, then we could be set up for a decent run depending upon how long Favre sticks around and/or how good Rodgers becomes.

Word is that besides being the "Youngest" team in the NFL, that they are also the best in relation to being under the salary cap. That's the word that I heard on the radio this morning. Anyone know where to look to find if these statistics are correct? Anyway, if it is true, then we could be set up for a decent run depending upon how long Favre sticks around and/or how good Rodgers becomes.

2008 projected caps - unofficial

It's that QB's blocking 6 punts incentive program. :D