[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which team falls today? IND or DAL?

Grits and Shins

Just wanted to chime in as I didn't want to seem like a big crap talker and then not take my medicine afterward. I'm extremely pissed right now and can't/don't even talk about it. Other than congrats to the Giants and their fans, I am livid with the mental errors, penalties and poor play calling in the second half in regard to the Cowboys. What a terrible, ugly game!!

Just wanted to chime in as I didn't want to seem like a big crap talker and then not take my medicine afterward. I'm extremely pissed right now and can't/don't even talk about it. Other than congrats to the Giants and their fans, I am livid with the mental errors, penalties and poor play calling in the second half in regard to the Cowboys. What a terrible, ugly game!!

The Menudo chain post? :D

friggin Colts. From the 2Q on they looked so unsettled. Manning made a number of bad throws/decisions

It didn't help that they couldn't run the ball for crap and their O-line was getting pushed around all over the place. I'd say that 400+ yds, 3 TDs, and a 113 QB rating isn't that bad, especially considering the circumstances.

The "new and improved" D sure missed Freeney and Booger today. They couldn't pressure Rivers/Volek at all and gave up way too many 3rd-and-long conversions.

I'm really concerned about Marvin. Dude had 2 1/2 months to rest his sprained knee, played like a third-stringer today, and couldn't even finish the game. If his knee was healthy enough to play on, what are the chances that both it and Marvin's ability to separate from defenders isn't going to get that much better? If he isn't able to put up, say, 65/800 next year, I really don't see him on the '09 Colts roster. At least, not for $9 million/year.

:D

is there an echo in here?

It was the greatest game I've watched this whole playoffs. Anytime you can witness a bumbling fool in Wade Phillips not coach, Romo fail again, and TO cry after the game, just like Old Milwaukee, it just doesn't get any better than this.

It was the greatest game I've watched this whole playoffs. Anytime you can witness a bumbling fool in Wade Phillips not coach, Romo fail again, and TO cry after the game, just like Old Milwaukee, it just doesn't get any better than this.

Don't forget that priceless look on Jerry Jones' face. :D

funny how the teams that laid down at the end of the season are one and done... :wacko:

Giants played their hearts out in week 17 and look at them now... :D

just a coincidence... :D

+1

Add New England and Green Bay to the list of teams that played hard in meaningless Week 17 games, and took the momentum into the playoffs.

The Colts, Cowboys, and Bucanneers all faltered after their three week break.