[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"official" SD-IND thread

loaf

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

throw a pass chargers. i hate to see them just give the ball back like that ...

Yep, same thing the Steelers did against the Jags. Playing it safe (not to lose), instead of playing to win.

Amazing win for the Chargers !!!! Great game in general.

Congrats to Chargers, McBoog, and other Chargers fans at the Huddle.

As I'm typing this, they show Rivers talking chit to the Colts fans. :shakeshead: Like someone else said earlier, I really like the Chargers, but, Rivers immaturity is making it difficult to feel good for them.

Edited by Menudo

Congrats to the Chargers, no LT, Gates limitied and no Rivers in the end of the game!!! Hats off to Turner and especially Volek! Good luck against the Pats!

New England has to love this result - they get a team they beat on the road in the playoffs last year, with Jabar Gaffney, Doug Gabriel, and Reche Caldwell as WRs 1,2, and 3. This year they get them in Foxboro with miles more talent, added to the fact that SD is badly beat up coming out of this game. NE -12.5 sounds about right.

Pats are a lock for the SB now.

Phillip Rivers is such a pathetic punk. Jarring with the opposing teams fans, what QB does that.

None that have class. I can't imagine any of the top QB's: Manning, Brady, Romo, Roethlisberger, Brees, Garrard, Hasselbeck, etc..... acting like that. They all have shown class in similar situations in the past. It's a shame, as Rivers really played a great game before the injury, but, he was really acting like a jacka$$ throughout. :D

None that have class. I can't imagine any of the top QB's: Manning, Brady, Romo, Roethlisberger, Brees, Garrard, Hasselbeck, etc..... acting like that. They all have shown class in similar situations in the past. It's a shame, as Rivers really played a great game before the injury, but, he was really acting like a jacka$$ throughout. :D

Rivers reminds me alot of Ryan Leaf, they even look like brothers.