[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"official" SD-IND thread

loaf

Sorry for expressing an opinion that you didn't like about a player on your favorite team...... :D

He acted like a douchebag, and I'm certainly not the only unbiased fan who saw it that way......... :D

point is, unless you can tell me what Rivers was saying, your opinion is a blind one. he seems like a good natured guy to me when he's going at it with the fans. i saw no Plummer or Vick-like middle fingers. he enjoys the interaction. remember, it is a game.

.....and at the risk of REPEATEDLY REPEATING myself, i'll end it at that.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And anyone who puts any stock in anything Dan Dierdorf has to say is suspect at best.

Charger fans HATE DearDork. He is clearly a anti-CHarger, and we had to endure him for far too many games this year. It is not just this year, he has had a hard on for the CHargers for years. What is too bad about that team... Is that Gumball isn't that bad.

We have gotten to the point of turning off the volume and listening on the radio. HE IS HORRIBLE. He was the one that immediately went off on the McCree hit last year when in fact it was a team mates knee that caused the concussion on Housh. McCree felt horrible about what happened and admitted that it he timed the hit poorly and it was a good penalty. DORKO wanted instantaneous suspention and his head hung on one of the goalposts.

I don't see where the outrage about Rivers jawing it up with the opposition's fans is coming from. Players and fans talk smack in every f'n sport.

As a Colts fan, I was a lot more pissed at what Rivers was doing to our defense than the insignificant words that were coming out of his mouth.

I don't see where the outrage about Rivers jawing it up with the opposition's fans is coming from. Players and fans talk smack in every f'n sport.

As a Colts fan, I was a lot more pissed at what Rivers was doing to our defense than the insignificant words that were coming out of his mouth.

:D

I was absolutely astounded that the Chargers were able to move the ball on that D like that. It seemed like a reversal of last year. Crappy reg reason, great playoffs, then this game :D

Maybe there is something to the bye week plus resting players / rust thing??? The Chargergers kept saying in the local press that they felt like rolling from game to game without a break gave them better focus/routine than last year.

Then again, a weekend in Cabo with Jessica Simpson IS NOT a bad thing! :wacko:

point is, unless you can tell me what Rivers was saying, your opinion is a blind one. he seems like a good natured guy to me when he's going at it with the fans. i saw no Plummer or Vick-like middle fingers. he enjoys the interaction. remember, it is a game.

.....and at the risk of REPEATEDLY REPEATING myself, i'll end it at that.

O.k. Fair enough, I've stated my opinion enough, I agree, I don't need to continue repeating it. Good luck Sunday. :D

Edited by Menudo

Maybe there is something to the bye week plus resting players / rust thing??? The Chargergers kept saying in the local press that they felt like rolling from game to game without a break gave them better focus/routine than last year.

Losing Freeney (who played more than half of the first Chargers game, IIRC) hurt the Colts immensely. They couldn't pressure Rivers or Volkek for squat yesterday.

That said, you may be right that dropping the intensity in Week 17 might be a problem. It certainly was for the Colts two years ago. That said, they really needed the two weeks off (Week 17 plus the bye) to let guys get healthy this year.

bolts played a good game....but did anyone else get the feeling the colts' hearts just weren't into it? especially dungy. i just had this sense the whole game that he is done coaching there. still if not for several inopportune turnovers the colts win the game. as much as i'd like to see the chargers pull it off, i'm pretty certain the pats will mop the floor with them next week.

bolts played a good game....but did anyone else get the feeling the colts' hearts just weren't into it? especially dungy. i just had this sense the whole game that he is done coaching there. still if not for several inopportune turnovers the colts win the game. as much as i'd like to see the chargers pull it off, i'm pretty certain the pats will mop the floor with them next week.

Peyton looked like he was into it. He was grinding his teeth at warp speed.

bolts played a good game....but did anyone else get the feeling the colts' hearts just weren't into it? especially dungy. i just had this sense the whole game that he is done coaching there.

Dungy didn't appear any differently yesterday than he has in the past, so I really have no idea what his future holds. I'd like to see him stay for one more year, as they have the talent to win again.

still if not for several inopportune turnovers the colts win the game.

Not being able to control the line of scrimmage (running game, pass-rushing) was the bigger problem, IMO. Having to throw the ball 48 times against a good defense tends to make a team turnover-prone.

I find it funny that everyone ripping on Rivers forget that that final shot of him yelling at the fans also shows a fan flicking him off right then and there.

Rivers is a paid professional, the fans are mostly drunken idiots. One of those two should rise above the other. It's just in the best interest of the player to never address the crowd. Jaw at the other players all you want, that's part of the game, but you'll never win with the crowd.

Edited by SuperCharger

Rivers is a paid professional, the fans are mostly drunken idiots. One of those two should rise above the other. It's just in the best interest of the player to never address the crowd. Jaw at the other players all you want, that's part of the game, but you'll never win with the crowd.

If i was fan Id like that he came over and took the time to yell at me.More fun to yell at a player when you know they are listening.