[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"official" SD-IND thread

loaf

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would agree and I am a Packer homer so I have to put Favre in that mix.

I love that Favre and Manning make plays. It just does not seem like Brady makes plays. He wins and wins but he never seems to wow. Last night he completed 90% of his passes and that is unreal but he had minutes to throw and guys were wide open. He is one of the best pure pocket passers and some of his success is that he has an amazing amount of time. You put him on the Packers and ask him to make plays and I am not sure the Packers are 13-3 and heading to the championship game???

Well, I've seen Brady make plays against my Steelers several times. A couple of them were in AFC Championship games.

As for Favre, he is one of my favorite Non-Steeler football players of all-time. He is an absolute joy to watch, and is certainly a top 10, probably top 5 QB all-time. They still have a ways to go, but, I still believe that Manning and Brady will be though of universally as #1 & #2 all-time when their careers are over.

I do get your points though, especially this year, no one has it as nice as Brady does, throwing in that system and playing behind that o-line.

Typical Pats fan... trying to turn an obvious reaction into a something it isn't. I suppose if they would have held the ceremony in NE and the Pats fans boo'd a kid in a Colts jersey you would be condeming your fellow Pat's fans??

Not condoning the fan reaction but enough already, let it die...

I don't agree wit the fan reaction, but, I agree with one point you made. If the game was in New England and one of those kids had a Colts jersey on, there is no doubt in my mind, some of the Pats fans would have been booing as well.

Typical Pats fan... trying to turn an obvious reaction into a something it isn't. I suppose if they would have held the ceremony in NE and the Pats fans boo'd a kid in a Colts jersey you would be condeming your fellow Pat's fans??

Not condoning the fan reaction but enough already, let it die...

:D

If that happened at Gillette Stadium last night the pile-on would be legendary. But because it happened at the RCA dome and a Pats fan brought it up, it's me that did something wrong.

And how is it enough already? It happened like 3 minutes ago.

I guess I'll just file you in with GBPfandude. And I thought you were better than that.

I don't agree wit the fan reaction, but, I agree with one point you made. If the game was in New England and one of those kids had a Colts jersey on, there is no doubt in my mind, some of the Pats fans would have been booing as well.

They would have thrown snowballs at her. I hear that's what they do there.

There would have been booing in any stadium with any kid where a team that is a rival.

Bears jersey in Green Bay and vice versa

Cowboys jersey in Philly or New York and vice versa

Any jersey in New England and vice versa because let's face it - Pats fans are dicks and the rest of the league knows it. :D

Coming into the playoffs I would have thought the Colts had a shot at taking the Pats out.

I was wrong

Whoever gets out of this game will be drilled at Foxboro.

The Colts offense is just awesome. And the two teams are former division rivals.....and they play almost every season. They know each other well, and that will be a nail biter of a game IMO

I will take Manning over Brady any day.

Manning makes plays and Brady I believe is a product of the whole team. I don't think the Colts would be as good as they have been with Brady and I also believe the Patriots may be evn better if they had Manning.

Manning is unbelievable.

I think that Manning is an awesome QB. I hope you win this game, so we can settle the argument of Brady vs. Manning on the field and not on the message boards. They are both in a class by themselves right now.

How do these NFL players handle this kind of pressure ? I guess their adrenaline rush allows them not to think about it too much.

I'm not a fan of either team, really don't care who wins, and I've got butterflies in my stomach. :D