[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Nice sportsmanship Bob Sanders

WaterMan

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like booing a 13-year-old who is wearing an archrival team's jersey is all in good fun.

However, what's NOT in good fun is a couple of M@ssholes dumping beer on my brother-in-law because he happened to be wearing a Yankees hat at Fenway.

There are spotted jerks in every stadium, generally magnified by beer consumption. I have seen opposing fans treated badly on occasion, but for the most part I have seen them treated as if they were welcome.

Whatever. The only reason this is even still a subject for me is because some people feel the need to defend people that boo children. I just can't hang here and argue about something that dumb. See my previous response to Hook on how I would feel if my fan base did the same thing.

Was it really a brother-in-law or was it you Swerski? :D

I'm not a Yankees fan and would have more sense than to wear their apparel in Fenway.

It's like playing Tee Ball, the ball is just sitting there waiting for you to hit it out of the park.

True dat. :D

Edited by Bill Swerski

I am not justifying booing a teenage girl, and I wouldnt do it, but I will say that teenage girl has to know (or her parents have to warn her) that if you are on the field, accepting an award in a rivals jersey, you are going to take some...thats going to happen in pretty much any stadium in the league...

yeh she laughed, and had the last laugh too.

rival?...Patriots are playing the Chargers on sunday.