[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which Pats fan Huddler is this?

Puddy

Link

LACONIA, N.H. -- New England Patriots fans have been buying hats or shirts to show off their team pride, but one fan is getting something a bit more permanent -- a helmet tattooed on his head.

Victor Thompson is taking his Patriots pride seriously with the extensive tattoo, reported Manchester, N.H., TV station WMUR.

"It just popped into my head that I wanted it to look like Tom Brady's helmet," Thompson said.

House of Tattoo artist Gary Laroche has been working on the tattoo. Thompson had one side done on New Year's Eve.

"He's kind of off the wall," Laroche said.

Thompson's plan is to get every bit of the helmet down to the smallest detail, including the dot that marks Brady's helmet as having a microphone.

Thompson said he is hoping the Pats win the Super Bowl. If they do, he will get the Lombardi Trophy tattooed on his head, along with the years the team has won it all.

Laroche said Thompson's dedication shows off his love of the team, but he thinks it also makes Thompson feel good about himself.

"If you change the way their appearance is, it boosts their ego and makes them feel better," he said.

Thompson said he's excited to be a walking embodiment of the New England Patriots.

"I feel awesome," he said. "I feel like the Pats now."

well my name is aaron and i live in rhode island...so i guess that eliminates me

but let me tell you what really grinds my gears

the nerve of the colts fan to boo the 13 year old female winner of the punt pass n kick contest because shes from new hampshire n wearing a patriots jersey! pick on somebody your own size people! like darren sproles!

That is just ignorant. BTW, how funny would it be if the Pats changed their logo again.

:D That's the first thing that popped into my mind as I read the article.

Second one is that this guy is a freaking moran. Love to see him walk into my office on an interview...