[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pats fan to Colts Fans

Patriots

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you ask me, the colts fans are the ones with no class...BOOING a 13yr old girl because she had a Patriot jersey on...

You think that wouldnt happen if it was a Colt girl in New England. In fact every rival stadium would have the same result. Im not taking up for any dumb ass fan. But every fan base has classless tools like we saw today in Indy. But Indy fans from what I know are great. NE on the other hand, are on par with Philly as the armpit of America.

You think that wouldnt happen if it was a Colt girl in New England. In fact every rival stadium would have the same result. Im not taking up for any dumb ass fan. But every fan base has classless tools like we saw today in Indy. But Indy fans from what I know are great. NE on the other hand, are on par with Philly as the armpit of America.

I love Philly. :D

It's a damn shame that Rivers acted like that. I'm sure McBoog will be here soon to defend him, but, he simply took away from a great win for the Chargers by acting like a complete douchebag throughout the game today. I want to root for the Chargers, but, it will be hard, as I've lost respect for their leader.

i guarantee youve never been to a game at gillette stadium...i gave half an 18 pack to a jags fan last night in the parking lot because he was out of brew...yer a loser

and i guarantee youve never been to a game in indy either....because if you had...you wouldnt say things like "from what i know are great"...they can be just as bad as anyone

Edited by forever in debt to mo lewis

Like all those lovable cowboy fans :D

Anyway Congrats to the Boltz you played a hell of a game, not going to lie I was a huge Indy fan today. The best time to be a Pats fan is when they get to play the Ponies in the playoffs. Hopefully see you next year! :D

Edited by SMF

i guarantee youve never been to a game at gillette stadium...i gave half an 18 pack to a jags fan last night in the parking lot because he was out of brew...yer a loser

and i guarantee youve never been to a game in indy either....because if you had...you wouldnt say things like "from what i know are great"...they can be just as bad as anyone

Well done, sir...next time you come to the Meadowlands swing on by for a couple on me.

rivers should definitely have the presence of mind to not interact directly with the fans, i agree. on the other hand, we don't know what they were yelling at him and they may have been riding him for the entire game. he was fired up and his emotions got the best of him. being young, i give him a bit more slack here and don't think this is a big deal.

Rivers is extremely immature. Dierdorf even said at the end of the game that its something he needs to get under control.

I'll be honest...this imbecile will make it very difficult for me to root against the Pats next week. The sooner that Rivers and his HUGH yapper are out of the playoffs, the better I will feel. Can you imagine having to listen to two weeks of interviews and crap with this turd?

It's a shame...I'd like to pull for the Bolts too.

NJ is the armpit :D

rivers should definitely have the presence of mind to not interact directly with the fans, i agree. on the other hand, we don't know what they were yelling at him and they may have been riding him for the entire game. he was fired up and his emotions got the best of him. being young, i give him a bit more slack here and don't think this is a big deal.

i could agree, if this was the first time, but it isn't.

Playoffs last year when the Patriots beat um on their field,

this year, cant remember the game, but he was yappin then too...

probly some i'm forgetting too....

it's just a distraction he should learn to control....

Sorry that you lost to a classless Rivers. We will do a favor next week and kill him if he even has the balls to play.

Pats fans will do anything to try to get people to root for them. Everyone bashes Rivers. He played a solid, gutsy game and made some big-time throws and all you can talk about his actions off the field.

NJ is the armpit :D

NY, Boston, Philly, NJ. That whole area is the armpit of the US. We were in Mexico this yr, and ran into some Yankees. Man they tried to ruin everyones time our first day there, and definately embarssed the US to those from Europe and Canada visting. But we got rid of their ass later than night, and they didnt show up the next 2 days at the pool or the beach. SO needless to say their loud mouths were nothing more than that.

If that was the case almost every qb in the league should act like a tool every week..Hes a starting qb in the nfl..He should expect heat from the fans and not pay much attention to it

but whomp, it's the playoffs.

This guy dont know how to win with class. A few weeks back he was taunting someone on the field at the end of the game. He looks like an idiot when he does it and I think he embarrases his team

Edited by whomper

I don't like Rivers antics either. I can only hope he matures with time and learns to continue to make plays on the field, not with his mouth.