[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pats fan to Colts Fans

Patriots

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were in Mexico this yr, and ran into some Yankees. Man they tried to ruin everyones time our first day there, and definately embarssed the US to those from Europe and Canada visting. But we got rid of their ass later than night, and they didnt show up the next 2 days at the pool or the beach. SO needless to say their loud mouths were nothing more than that.

Yankees Suck!!

didnt know you were a Sox Fan... :D

The sad thing is, Rivers was talking smack after a game he finished on the bench. Sure he was hurt, but if you can walk and it's the Playoffs shouldn't you be in there?

Well San Diego wasn't doing bad with him in there. Remember that sideline TD pass?

Recently found out the son of a guy that works for me won the 14-15 division of the punt/pass/kick 4 or 5 years ago (kid is now walkon backup kicker at Lousiville). They did the same thing at halftime in KC (was KC-Indy I just figured out)......and he said the girl wearing the Raiders jersey got booed to death.

And I know I've seen that happen live as well during regional stuff- think it happens everywhere.

Recently found out the son of a guy that works for me won the 14-15 division of the punt/pass/kick 4 or 5 years ago (kid is now walkon backup kicker at Lousiville). They did the same thing at halftime in KC (was KC-Indy I just figured out)......and he said the girl wearing the Raiders jersey got booed to death.

And I know I've seen that happen live as well during regional stuff- think it happens everywhere.

Yes, I was at that game. It happens every year at the divisional game when they announce the winners. The kid wearing a rivals jersey almost always gets booed by the crowd. It's just not always picked up on TV.

what a whiner post this is. what exactly did Rivers do that was so bad?

the fans were obviously yelling crap at him and he said with a smile "i'll be back" and "i appreciate that". ya, reallll bad.

this kid smiles and doesn't use obscenities. can you say that about the fans that were talking to him?

why am I responding to a Pats fan post about class anyway??? :D

I was talking about the fact that he was yelling at the fans after the game. Plus, how can you sprint from the locker room to the sidelines and then not go in the game? And then LT saying I didn't want to risk my career by going back in. Thats the difference between winners and losers. Winners have to be dragged away from the game. Losers watch from the sidelines.

BTW - I think Rivers is going to be a great QB.