[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Superbowl Matchup

broncosn05

Superbowl Matchup  

57 members have voted

1. 1. AFC

• Patriots
    • Chargers
  2. 2. NFC

• Packers
    • Giants

The key to a Chargers victory will again be the line play- getting pressure on Brady, shutting down the NE running game, making holes for LT, and protecting Rivers.

Edited by Chargerz

It's down to Favre v. Brady. There is only one man capable of slaying the mighty beast now. The 38 year old gunslinger. Ahh yes. Perfect storyline for the media to grab onto and beat the life out of for two weeks. It's a made for TV Superbowl.

Just wanted to chime in as I didn't want to seem like a big crap talker and then not take my medicine afterward. I'm extremely pissed right now and can't/don't even talk about it. Other than congrats to the Giants and their fans, I am livid with the mental errors, penalties and poor play calling in the second half in regard to the Cowboys. What a terrible, ugly game!!

Just wanted to chime in as I didn't want to seem like a big crap talker and then not take my medicine afterward. I'm extremely pissed right now and can't/don't even talk about it. Other than congrats to the Giants and their fans, I am livid with the mental errors, penalties and poor play calling in the second half in regard to the Cowboys. What a terrible, ugly game!!

:D

He stole my ounce... Don't worry there'll be reparations. :D

Didn't realize there was a flame-fest going. Carry on.

I don't mind seeing Brady in another SB, but I would hate to see a punk like Rivers get there.

Oh, but championship meltdowns are the best.....at least I have that to look forward to.

I know it's extremely unlikely, but a Giants/ Chargers superbowl would be pretty interesting with Manning refusing to play in San Diego.

Even more interesting would be the Bolts kicking Manning's ass!!

Packers vs. Pats is the NFL's ultimate fantasy.This match-up would be the highest rated ever and probably never surpassed,at least anytime soon.

When Dallas lost, there went any chance of the highest rated game ever. Those 2 teams have less appeal combined than Dallas by themselves.

When Dallas lost, there went any chance of the highest rated game ever. Those 2 teams have less appeal combined than Dallas by themselves.

Still classless and pouting like a baby. I guess we should expect nothing less. Would you like a bottle of warm milk with that whine?

Favre v. Brady. Rematch of 96. It will be one of the highest rated no matter who it is because people will want to experience yet another nauseating Patriots victory. Whether they kick the Cowboys, Packers, or Giants ass really doesn't matter. But Favre v. Brady is about the best storyline the NFl could have hoped for at this point.

Interesting matchups in both conferences. 2 teams that play very well at home hosting 2 talented teams that have really hit their stride at the right time.

I think either one of these games could legitimately go either way, though I'll lean to the home team in each one. NE has come back to the pack after their spectacular first half of the season, but they looked almost automated in picking apart a very good JAX team. JAX made one major mistake in the first half when they went empty backfield on the play Garard fumbled and after that they were always behind by too much to overcome the mistake. GB took a dump against CHI in the regular season, but that seemed to refocus them, and even 2 early fumbles couldn't keep them from massacring SEA in GB. SD & NY both are playing at the top of their games right now and everything is clicking for both of them - and at the level both of these teams are playing they both have a puncher's chance on the road this weekend.

Ought to be a fun weekend.