[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

are you kidding me

buddahj

I think I heard him say that he has gotten along with all of his QBs :D

I also think I heard reports on the radio that both Garcia and McNabb were involved in car wrecks after hearing that statement.

Define "get along".

Are you saying calling one QB gay and talking about McNabb's family in the press are bad things?

TO gets along with his QB's the way Bush gets along with Iran. :D War is a good thing.

T.O is one of the few guys with a set of nuts on that team. I wish they all got as fired up as he does as far as preperation and desire to win. His antics make him a tool and thats a title he has earned and deserves but I wish I had 10 more of him as far as his desire to win.

I actually think that this was an amazingly clever way of TO pointing the finger at Romo and his vacation, while still coming off as the guy who is trying to defend him. Remember, TO is not so insane that he can't function... he is a borderline personality who has become a master of manipulation. This gets him the attention that he needs, and also allows him to simply bring up Romo's roll in the team loss without actually blaming Romo.

Don't blame Romo... don't bring up his vacation... because he is my QB, and that would be unfair. :D

Mooch said he did that when they beat the Packers in the playoffs while in SF too.

Yeah, the NFL Films episode of that game showed him getting all weepy-eyed in the locker room afterwards.

After the fiasco with McNabb in Philly, I remember reading an article by some psychologist or something that hypothesized that T.O. tends to display effeminate traits because he had no father figure in his childhood. I have no idea if there's any validity to that statement, but it would sure explain a lot.

And when did T.O. morph into Good Teammate and Defender of His Quarterback. :D

The image of Jerry Jones turning pale and looking like he was going to throw up at the end of the game, and T.O. CRYING are two things that I will remember forever. This is a very, very good day for football and in the general battle of good vs. evil. It gives me hope that maybe things will be okay in the world. :D

I am not a TO defender but I actually saw this as I guy, that cares so much whether he wins or loses got emotional about it. I agree that all of TO's antics make him a major tool, but when it comes to putting everything he has on the field come gametime, I would take 11 of him on each side of the ball. Most of the professionals really don't seem to care much whether they win or lose - they are still going to make their millions either way and there is always next year. Maybe he has me fooled and this is just another publicity stunt from him but I think he just really cares that much whether he wins or loses.

This is one of the reasons, I enjoy the college game because those kids really care whether they win or lose.