[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

are you kidding me

buddahj

I actually think that this was an amazingly clever way of TO pointing the finger at Romo and his vacation, while still coming off as the guy who is trying to defend him. Remember, TO is not so insane that he can't function... he is a borderline personality who has become a master of manipulation. This gets him the attention that he needs, and also allows him to simply bring up Romo's roll in the team loss without actually blaming Romo.

Don't blame Romo... don't bring up his vacation... because he is my QB, and that would be unfair. :D

I think you're on to something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5iV7_TnDsw

Go to 4:00 and you'll find

"I've always had good relationships with quarterbacks. . .I've always had my quarterback's back"

Does anyone need further evidence that he's INSANE?

:D:D:D:D;):headbang:

look Mcnabb and TO were really good pals , they shared and hung out in a tree house in Mcnabb's back yard ..The media lied and made up bad stories ..i am sure as i write this now , TO is on his cell phone talking to Mcnabb :wacko:

somewhere in that press conference i sensed a bit of blame...

i don't know who it was directed at but he stopped a couple steps short

of naming names or placing blame....maybe Phillips?

i believe he was genuinly bummed because he seriously believed the Boys were winning it all

this year, and/or that they already had it wrapped up...

no carty before no horsey.... :D

somewhere in that press conference i sensed a bit of blame...

i don't know who it was directed at but he stopped a couple steps short

of naming names or placing blame....maybe Phillips?

i believe he was genuinly bummed because he seriously believed the Boys were winning it all

this year, and/or that they already had it wrapped up...

no carty before no horsey.... :D

He probably worked very hard getting back. He's very committed to football and emotional even though he is a little psychotic.

He probably worked very hard getting back. He's very committed to football and emotional even though he is a little psychotic.

I think you nailed it.

I'm not a T.O. fan, and he said a lot of baloney about sticking up for his QB's, but there's no question that he's emotional and works hard at his gig.

I think you nailed it.

I'm not a T.O. fan, and he said a lot of baloney about sticking up for his QB's, but there's no question that he's emotional and works hard at his gig.

He works very hard and his impact on the field when healthy and when everything is going well is undeniable.

But after a little adversity, he implodes, he throws his QB under the bus, and his negative attitude is a cancer. That toxic T.O. that rears its ugly head at times is potent enough to derail an entire team. His team deserves him.