[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Congrats N.Y. Giants

matt770

To my fellow Gints faithful:

:headbang:

Here's to good prevailing over evil. Here's to Eli not throwing a pick in two playoff games. Here's to a team that drafted some pretty damn solid players and looks to have a bright future. Here's to not getting any respect and shocking the world when no one gave us a chance. Here's to holding our heads high when some poor clueless Dallas fans continue to whine and make excuses or just plain deny that they got beat.

Most of all,

:D:D:wacko:yawn::bio::D HERE'S TO THE NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!!!!!!!!!!! :bash::):bow::D:D;)

Win or lose in Green Bay, this is an incredible feeling. It's been too long.

As a Packer fan I respect what the Giants have accomplished this year. They are not the team now that we saw early in the season. I am hoping the same is true of the Packers. I like to think they have also grown as a team. Good luck this week. Traveling for the third week in a row and battling injuries your guys have their work cut out for them. I hope the Packers don't look to those factors, however, because the dangerous flip side to that coin is the Giants are likely to be very focused.

As a Packer fan I respect what the Giants have accomplished this year. They are not the team now that we saw early in the season. I am hoping the same is true of the Packers. I like to think they have also grown as a team. Good luck this week. Traveling for the third week in a row and battling injuries your guys have their work cut out for them. I hope the Packers don't look to those factors, however, because the dangerous flip side to that coin is the Giants are likely to be very focused.

I think a lot of us are waiting for Eli to turn back into a pumpkin. He's looked pretty good for a short stretch of games, and granted they were important, high pressure games, but it wasn't too long ago that he was inconsistent, mistake-prone, unfocused. Suddenly he seems more patient, he's not forcing anything, and suddenly we have these awesome young players like Steve Smith, Kevin Boss and Ahmad Bradshaw stepping up and contributing. After witnessing them collapse in the playoffs the last two years, this is a really amazing turn of events. I still can't believe we are going to the NFC title game.

The Packers are one of the classiest organizations in the NFL, and I can't think of another team that deserves to represent the NFC more than them. If the Giants have to lose on Sunday (though I'll be rooting for them like always), seeing Favre go back to the Super Bowl one last time will be a pretty sweet consolation prize. It will be 1000000% easier to take than seeing the Cowboys go there.

My mistake for saying "no" Cowboy fans would give the Giants their due. I see in other threads that many have done so. But many others are displaying the typical attitude that embodies the team they root for, not that we should be surprised. Enjoy the offseason.

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: matt770.

· View this post

· Squeeze me a little harder matt770

I guess the ignore function must expire after a while, because this is about the 6th or 7th time I've gotten this.

Hey guess what Grits,

:D:D:wacko::headbang:yawn::bio: I DON'T CARE!!!! :D:bash::):D:D;)

To my fellow Gints faithful:

:D

Here's to good prevailing over evil. Here's to Eli not throwing a pick in two playoff games. Here's to a team that drafted some pretty damn solid players and looks to have a bright future. Here's to not getting any respect and shocking the world when no one gave us a chance. Here's to holding our heads high when some poor clueless Dallas fans continue to whine and make excuses or just plain deny that they got beat.

Well, I wouldn't say "good" prevailed over evil. Let's say the lesser of two evils was victorious and many of us non-Giant fans are happy about it.

(and generalizing is a dangerous thing.)

Edited by TDFFFreak