[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Legal troubles for Randy Moss?

Wolverines Fan

You only want to believe his guilt.

What more could there be? We have all the information from her greivance and negative x-ray.

If it was an emergency, why did she wait until days later to go to the hospital? And then it was merely a sprained finger! Hell I've done that playing basketball. Can I get a restraining order against the guy who threw the ball???

She says he refused her medical attention? How? Doesn't she have a phone? Her finger was so badly sprained she couldn't dial 9-1-1?

She says she was unable to drive? From sprained finger?? Once again, call someone to take you. Call an ambulance. Call a taxi. Call someone! No finger injury prevents a person from driving unless they have only ONE finger. I doubt she only has one finger.

What does Moss "owning guns" and "drinking alcohol" have to do with a sexual encounter and a sprained finger? Answer: nothing! She is trying to slander the man, plain and simple. Not to mention she took out an 8 day 500 ft restraining order on a man 1000 miles away, who has no chance of returning in those 8 days. Does that even make a bit of sense???

I doubt its anything honestly.But theres more than one way to get a sprained finger if you look at in a bad case scenario.

Maybe she sprained the finger while he was bending her fingers to force her to do something.That would be my guess,if it had nothing to do with force and was simply an accident while boinking,there wouldnt seem to be enough reason to get a restraining order. :D

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Randy is just another idiot hood that can't shed the ghetto background he was brought up in. He is a classless jerk but at least he has Belichick backing him because you know that dude has class.

The Patriots are a bunch of jerkoffs and I hope something comes out of this so maybe some day these ghetto bastards can try and shed the hood and realize they have life by the balls.

Randy is just another idiot hood that can't shed the ghetto background he was brought up in. He is a classless jerk but at least he has Belichick backing him because you know that dude has class.

The Patriots are a bunch of jerkoffs and I hope something comes out of this so maybe some day these ghetto bastards can try and shed the hood and realize they have life by the balls.

racist

somebody doesnt get mlk day off

You are by far the funniest poster on these boards. I literally LMAO every time I read one of your posts. :D

agree...

i won't hit reply, becuse i dont want to give that racist crap more light of day.... :D

I agree that I am a racist when it comes to people like Moss. I am also a racist against white pieces of trash. I am racist against mexican illegal immigrants who rip on the USA while here illegally.

Moss is a doushebag just like you see thw white hicks on COPS no different - skin color has nothing to do with it.

I agree that I am a racist when it comes to people like Moss. I am also a racist against white pieces of trash. I am racist against mexican illegal immigrants who rip on the USA while here illegally.

Moss is a doushebag just like you see thw white hicks on COPS no different - skin color has nothing to do with it.

do you know Randy personaly?...or are you just showing your ignorant side now?

Just a question here and I'm sorry if someone else posted this already, but what happens if she's at the game this weekend in a front row seat??? I'm hoping all you lawyers will chime in and tell me what would go down. Is she in the wrong for going to the game when she knows he is there?? The Chargers might wanna get her some tix :D

Most personal protection orders preclude someone from initiating contact with the protected person.

So I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Moss has nothing to worry about in that situation.

This is all a joke and this woman who exploits the laws to her advantage gives a real bad persona to all the women out there who actually need these laws for their own protection. It really is sad.

Yes it is.... just like all the women who waste the police's time with reports of date-rape, when the police should be spending that time trying to catch the serial rapists. :D

Von

you are a shame to manhood for siding with this money grubbing witch who is obviosuly going for the gold. You should cut your balls off because you do them no justice

do you know Randy personaly?...or are you just showing your ignorant side now?

Nope. I think you are showing it enough for everyone.

My bad. Moss is a gentleman and I now believe all kids shuld act like him and he is a great roll model.

Pig - take off the blinders you idiot. I don't know you personally but I am pretty sure with your post that you are an idiot.

Wait.........you watch "Cops"..................that explains a bunch here......nevermind....

Nope. I think you are showing it enough for everyone.

My bad. Moss is a gentleman and I now believe all kids shuld act like him and he is a great roll model.

Pig - take off the blinders you idiot. I don't know you personally but I am pretty sure with your post that you are an idiot.

dude, that was weak... but honestly, i didn't expect any more from a self proclaimed racist, and ignoramus, like you.

this was in todays Boston Globe...fair article

Moss's blessing and curse

Edited by pig devilz

Haven't seen this yet. Wonder why...

Patriots | Moss' accuser has history of financial desperation Published Sun Jan 20 2:49:00 p.m. ET 2008

(KFFL) Laurel J. Sweet and John Tomase, of the Boston Herald, reports Rachelle Washington, who threatened to go public with claims of abuse charges against New England Patriots WR Randy Moss, has a history of financial desperation. Moss alleges Washington threatened to go public with the claims unless he gave her $500,000. Three separate landlords have tried to kick Washington out because of non-payment of rent as recently as last month, according to sources and Broward County (Fla.) court records. Washington served a three-day notice to pay up or get out last month, according to sources, but she was able to come up with the money.