[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Patriots Invite Girl to the Game

Vinatieri Is God

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"His team is getting the same reaction -- not because of the spying incident in the season opener but because fans like to see teams at the top get knocked off"

Really? Then why aren't the Colts getting more hate than NE? Yeah the cheating and running up the scores had nothing to do with it I'm sure :D

Total PR move by Kraft and I admit a smart one, but spare us how he gives a rat's arse about this kid.

"His team is getting the same reaction -- not because of the spying incident in the season opener but because fans like to see teams at the top get knocked off"

Really? Then why aren't the Colts getting more hate than NE? Yeah the cheating and running up the scores had nothing to do with it I'm sure :D

Total PR move by Kraft and I admit a smart one, but spare us how he gives a rat's arse about this kid.

Same reason the Pats were not hated till this year. The Colts have only won one Championship and that was Peyton finally winning the big game. Before the Colts were always the chokers and why would nfl fans hate a choker? Before this year I bet you can go through this forum and read the same people who bash the Pats on any opportunity say how they are a model franchise and they are the little team that could. Now 3 superbowls later, a team that was basically given the superbowl trophy in the preseason, and a couple of media blown controversial topics and it is nothing but hate.

But hey it is better to be hated than ignored.

Same reason the Pats were not hated till this year. The Colts have only won one Championship and that was Peyton finally winning the big game. Before the Colts were always the chokers and why would nfl fans hate a choker? Before this year I bet you can go through this forum and read the same people who bash the Pats on any opportunity say how they are a model franchise and they are the little team that could. Now 3 superbowls later, a team that was basically given the superbowl trophy in the preseason, and a couple of media blown controversial topics and it is nothing but hate.

But hey it is better to be hated than ignored.

you are delusional if you think its only been this yr, this year may have magnified it but it sure didnt start it

I could not agree more with that statement. Well said.

Oh, you must not know how kind, caring, devoted, awesome, really awesome, super awesome, and super-duper awesome he is.

:D

WOW...another Patriots Hate thread...this is making me wish Michael Vick were still around...

Yes, this thread was started by an anti-Patriot poster :D

No, it was started by a Patriots fan to say, look at how classy our team is............... :D

Edit...

No disrespect intended to you VIG, you've always been one of the level-headed ones. Like I've said before, I don't hate the Patriots, I'm jealous of them, which makes me root against them. :wacko: At least I can admit it.

Edited by Menudo

Yes, this thread was started by an anti-Patriot poster :D

No, it was started by a Patriots fan to say, look at how classy our team is............... :D

Edit...

No disrespect intended to you VIG, you've always been one of the level-headed ones. Like I've said before, I don't hate the Patriots, I'm jealous of them, which makes me root against them. :wacko: At least I can admit it.

Just thought it was a nice gesture by Kraft, that's all. No ulterior motive in posting it. Carry on.

I think it was a very nice gesture to the girl and her family.... She will enjoy an moment that she will likely remember the rest of her life and I don't care how much you like or dislike the Patriots as a team, this was simply a nice thing to do and I am glad they are doing it, PR move or not... :D

Yeah, cheating and running up the scores and BB being a general ahole had nothing it. Riiight.....

Oh, you must not know how kind, caring, devoted, awesome, really awesome, super awesome, and super-duper awesome he is.

:D

lol

yknow for the sake of argument I can concede he's a swell guy. But anyone who doesn't think PR is huge in this decision is the ignorant one IMO.

I think it was a very nice gesture to the girl and her family.... She will enjoy an moment that she will likely remember the rest of her life and I don't care how much you like or dislike the Patriots as a team, this was simply a nice thing to do and I am glad they are doing it, PR move or not... :D

agree. what an awesome day this will be for her and her family ... :D