[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Patriots Invite Girl to the Game

Vinatieri Is God

agree. what an awesome day this will be for her and her family ... :D

Maybe they'll even make her an employee for the day.......

"Hi sweetie, do you know how to use a video camera ?"

Edited by Menudo

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe they'll even make her an employ for the day.......

"Hi sweetie, do you know how to use a video camera ?"

:D

That is a good one. Maybe they can get Big Ben to do it, I hear he is doing nothing this weekend. :D

That is a good one. Maybe they can get Big Ben to do it, I hear he is doing nothing this weekend. :D

Really, how do you know that Big Ben isn't doing anything this weekend ? STALKER !!!!

:D"We don't get any respect!" :wacko:

I suppose that when your team gets caught cheating TWICE in a 12-month period, your team gets criticized for running up the score in the 4th quarter of games, and the face of your franchise has a child out of wedlock - all within the past year - you need to play the role of victim to deflect negative attention.

Edited by Bill Swerski

The only teams that hated the Pats before this year were Colts, Steelers, Eagles ( :D ), and maybe Carolina and St. Louis.

PLUUUUUUUZZZEEEE. This hype machine in NE has been hated by the rest of the country for years. Those who disagree are in denial. NE got their first SB because of a bogus tuck rule. Do you not think Oakland fans hate those cheating bast@rds as well.

Whats sad is Bledsoe got hurt. Belicheat was coming off a 5-11 season and well on his way to another, and out the door had Bledsoe not got injured. Brady would still be on the NE bench had it not been for this one injury. If Belicheat was so smart why wasnt he starting Brady to begin with. Brady made Belicheat. Before that he was about to be fired by a 2nd NFL franchise with a losing record as NFL coach.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

PLUUUUUUUZZZEEEE. This hype machine in NE has been hated by the rest of the country for years. Those who disagree are in denial. NE got their first SB because of a bogus tuck rule. Do you not think Oakland fans hate those cheating bast@rds as well.

Whats sad is Bledsoe got hurt. Belicheat was coming off a 5-11 season and well on his way to another, and out the door had Bledsoe not got injured. Brady would still be on the NE bench had it not been for this one injury. If Belicheat was so smart why wasnt he starting Brady to begin with. Brady made Belicheat. Before that he was about to be fired by his 2nd NFL franchise with a losing record as NFL coach.

Don't you have a losing team to congratulate?

Don't you have a losing team to congratulate?

Nope, I already congratulated America's team. No one will be congratulating America's greatest Fraud, aka the New England Pats.

Who is worse in sports, Barry Bonds or Bill Belicheat.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

hey...lets no forget the ovation the fenway faithful gave mariano rivera on opening day in 2005! we are very gracious people

you cant compare baseball fans* to football fans*

*fans in attendance at games, imo, due to the large sums of alcohol that is consumed at football "events"(used events to include tailgating)

anyone that thinks their fans wouldnt have booed if the PPK had taken place in their stadium and that girl was wearing one of your main rivals spamshirts is just plain loco(and by fans i dont mean all but there are enough heethans(sp?) at all stadiums

Edited by keggerz

Whats sad is Bledsoe got hurt. Belicheat was coming off a 5-11 season and well on his way to another, and out the door had Bledsoe not got injured. Brady would still be on the NE bench had it not been for this one injury. If Belicheat was so smart why wasnt he starting Brady to begin with. Brady made Belicheat. Before that he was about to be fired by a 2nd NFL franchise with a losing record as NFL coach.

you are by far the biggest retard on this board....you know absolutely nothing....the football game did not end on the tuck rule....lol...ask captain hook what rich gannon had to say(gannon probably the only raider who didnt feel cheated)....bledsoe was on his way out anyway....it was early in the year and they had to play him...he was the face of the franchise...and being paid well.....brady would have eventually gotten a shot...he was being praised by teammates and being talked about in the local papers...and there were also alot of trade rumors swirling around drew

you are so insanely jealous...its sickening

i know this will make hell freeze over but for the most part......+1

Edited by keggerz

*fans in attendance at games, imo, due to the large sums of alcohol that is consumed at football "events"(used events to include tailgating)

anyone that thinks their fans wouldnt have booed if the PPK had taken place in their stadium and that girl was wearing one of your main rivals spamshirts is just plain loco(and by fans i dont mean all but there are enough heethans(sp?) at all stadiums

i wasnt serious

but i consume just as much alcohol at sox games as i do patriots games

It was sarcasm, Mariano blew 2 leads in the 2004 ALCS that allowed the Sox to come back from 0-3 down.

when i go to sox games i do sort of a tailgate...its more like bar hopping....plus grabbin beers during a game...yer not worried about missing much....cuz its baseball and summertime...life is easy

That is the difference for me as well....

When I got to a Steelers game, I WILL NOT miss a play, unless there is some crazy emergency. Therefore, I get most drinking I want to get done before the game begins.

At a Pirates game, I tailgate (bar-hop) a bit pre-game, but, I know I will have occasions to get beer during the game, and if I'm feeling good enough at that point, I don't even mind paying the $7.50 per beer. Strangely enough, as bad as the Pirates have been lately, I've been lucky and they have one a great percentage of the games I have attended since moving to PNC........

you are by far the biggest retard on this board....you know absolutely nothing....the football game did not end on the tuck rule....lol...ask captain hook what rich gannon had to say(gannon probably the only raider who didnt feel cheated)....bledsoe was on his way out anyway....it was early in the year and they had to play him...he was the face of the franchise...and being paid well.....brady would have eventually gotten a shot...he was being praised by teammates and being talked about in the local papers...and there were also alot of trade rumors swirling around drew

you are so insanely jealous...its sickening

When was Beldsoe on his way out, after Belicheat was fired. My point exactly. Every team praises their backup QB and the backup QB is usually the most popular player on a terrible team.

Without the Tuck rule, the Pats lose the ball and its ball game. So wrong again. But then, we are used to that. :D

What exactly am I jealous of. My teams history isnt 7 years old. My team isnt talked about with a * for cheating, and my team didnt just lose 500K from our coach, 250K from the franchise and its 1st round draft pick. So what you are saying is since cheating works, obviously by the Pats success this decade and this yr, everyone should do it. Geez, maybe Barry Bonds does have a home in 2008 after all, if he isnt in jail.

Dallas doesnt have a single tainted title, let alone 3 and this yr.. They have been winning SBs over a 30 year span, and are the most recognizable, marketable, popular franchise in professional sports. Whats funny is Belicheat makes Jerry Jones look like a choir boy. Whod have thunk that was possible?

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

ya know, i've heard rumours that you write for this website. i never saw any of the articles.

i will never look for them or read them if i find them.

if you really believe what you wrote above, and not just fishing, your writing arrangement

with this site should be terminated pronto.

homerism is one thing, and you take it to the highest heights, more power to you,

but keep to what you know something about (kind of) , the Boys.

your post above is the biggest bunch of bullchit and proves you know nothing of which you speak of.

this isn't just blind homerism on my part either, you are just out and out wrong.

if you need first hand knowledge and facts, i would be happy to school you.

but i know you're below that and will probably just want to rip me.

and keggerz, your +1, is really disappointing. i thought you knew better.

ya know, i've heard rumours that you write for this website. i never saw any of the articles.

i will never look for them or read them if i find them.

if you really believe what you wrote above, and not just fishing, your writing arrangement

with this site should be terminated pronto.

homerism is one thing, and you take it to the highest heights, more power to you,

but keep to what you know something about (kind of) , the Boys.

your post above is the biggest bunch of bullchit and proves you know nothing of which you speak of.

this isn't just blind homerism on my part either, you are just out and out wrong.

if you need first hand knowledge and facts, i would be happy to school you.

but i know you're below that and will probably just want to rip me.

and keggerz, your +1, is really disappointing. i thought you knew better.

HAHA, please teach me. :D

What one thing did I post above that was inaccurate. How bout not a damn thing sucker.......