[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Patriots Invite Girl to the Game

Vinatieri Is God

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When was Beldsoe on his way out, after Belicheat was fired. My point exactly. Every team praises their backup QB and the backup QB is usually the most popular player on a terrible team.

Without the Tuck rule, the Pats lose the ball and its ball game. So wrong again. But then, we are used to that. :D

What exactly am I jealous of. My teams history isnt 7 years old. My team isnt talked about with a * for cheating, and my team didnt just lose 500K from our coach, 250K from the franchise and its 1st round draft pick. So what you are saying is since cheating works, obviously by the Pats success this decade and this yr, everyone should do it. Geez, maybe Barry Bonds does have a home in 2008 after all, if he isnt in jail.

Dallas doesnt have a single tainted title, let alone 3 and this yr.. They have been winning SBs over a 30 year span, and are the most recognizable, marketable, popular franchise in professional sports. Whats funny is Belicheat makes Jerry Jones look like a choir boy. Whod have thunk that was possible?

ahahaha ahahaha

you crack me up with your hatred and jealousy toward NE your POV is hilarious and border line moronic.

When was Beldsoe on his way out, after Belicheat was fired. My point exactly. Every team praises their backup QB and the backup QB is usually the most popular player on a terrible team.

Without the Tuck rule, the Pats lose the ball and its ball game. So wrong again. But then, we are used to that. :D

What exactly am I jealous of. My teams history isnt 7 years old. My team isnt talked about with a * for cheating, and my team didnt just lose 500K from our coach, 250K from the franchise and its 1st round draft pick. So what you are saying is since cheating works, obviously by the Pats success this decade and this yr, everyone should do it. Geez, maybe Barry Bonds does have a home in 2008 after all, if he isnt in jail.

Dallas doesnt have a single tainted title, let alone 3 and this yr.. They have been winning SBs over a 30 year span, and are the most recognizable, marketable, popular franchise in professional sports. Whats funny is Belicheat makes Jerry Jones look like a choir boy. Whod have thunk that was possible?

every team praises their backup qb and the backup qb is usually the most popular player on a terrible team? lol....brady was gettin press when he was the 4th string qb his rookie year...he was behind drew, john friesz, and michael bishop....then he worked his way to becoming the backup in 2001...you are so clueless....you act as if you know what was going on in new england...or what is going on....lol

the after the ruled incompletion...the raiders still had a possession with the lead...in fact they were in a 3rd and 2 situation...with zack crockett and ty wheatley in the backfield...and got nothing on two tries..

when tom and bill are done...they will have accomplished what took dallas 30 years to...lol

Back on topic,

I heard this AM that in addition to being there for the coin toss at Gillette that Indy officials were thinking of bringing her in to start/ride in the pace car at the Indy 500. It's getting a little much but talk about awesome...... :D to the Colts..... :D did I just write that....

PLUUUUUUUZZZEEEE. This hype machine in NE has been hated by the rest of the country for years. Those who disagree are in denial. NE got their first SB because of a bogus tuck rule. Do you not think Oakland fans hate those cheating bast@rds as well.

Whats sad is Bledsoe got hurt. Belicheat was coming off a 5-11 season and well on his way to another, and out the door had Bledsoe not got injured. Brady would still be on the NE bench had it not been for this one injury. If Belicheat was so smart why wasnt he starting Brady to begin with. Brady made Belicheat. Before that he was about to be fired by a 2nd NFL franchise with a losing record as NFL coach.

i know this will make hell freeze over but for the most part......+1

and keggerz, your +1, is really disappointing. i thought you knew better.

my +1 is mainly about the following:

"Hate" towards pats with regards to time

Tuck rule helped the pats get to the SB(which they won FAIR AND SQUARE...but "probably" wouldnt have had the chance if not for the "tuck",imo)

I think OAK has fans that hate NE.

It is sad that Bledsoe ALMOST DIED(and imo, even sadder that FOREVER IN DEBT TO MO LEWIS is a user name for a pats fan but he and i have gone at it in the past about how i feel his user name is tasteless...maybe if it was Forever In Debt To "Person that scouted and suggested to draft brady" would have been a better user name and much more tasteful, imo)

Arguing who made the team: Brady or Bill is like arguing the chicken and the egg but Bill doesn't have a very lustrous record pre-Brady.

I dont know if he was about to be fired after that season or not(just dont remember)

all of that is why i said "for the most part"

my +1 is mainly about the following:

"Hate" towards pats with regards to time

Tuck rule helped the pats get to the SB(which they won FAIR AND SQUARE...but "probably" wouldnt have had the chance if not for the "tuck",imo)

I think OAK has fans that hate NE.

It is sad that Bledsoe ALMOST DIED(and imo, even sadder that FOREVER IN DEBT TO MO LEWIS is a user name for a pats fan but he and i have gone at it in the past about how i feel his user name is tasteless...maybe if it was Forever In Debt To "Person that scouted and suggested to draft brady" would have been a better user name and much more tasteful, imo)

Arguing who made the team: Brady or Bill is like arguing the chicken and the egg but Bill doesn't have a very lustrous record pre-Brady.

I dont know if he was about to be fired after that season or not(just dont remember)

all of that is why i said "for the most part"

phew!....thats cool...i'm glad there's some distance in there and not total agreement with the village idiot....

just for the record...

FIDTMO is an understandable name. makes sense and i dont think its malicious.

Forever In Debt To Dick Rehbein (rest his soul) just doesnt have the same ring to it...

Brady was a game or games away from unseating Bledsoe before the injury...Bill was growing more and more

tired of Bledsoe's performances. don't forget, this was the same Belichick that let Kosar go in favor of

Testaverde in Cleveland....

and no, he wasnt about to be fired. that just makes me LOL!...the scenario and reasoning of why

Bob Kraft hired Bill are well documented. Bill was just begining to overhaul the team/organization

and (in retrospect) build the SB challenging team we know today. but hey, knowledge and fact

never stood in the way of the village idiot before, so why would it now...

everybody is entitled to their opinion, it just amazes me that this idiot writes for any website... :shakeshead:

phew!....thats cool...i'm glad there's some distance in there and not total agreement with the village idiot....

just for the record...

FIDTMO is an understandable name. makes sense and i dont think its malicious.

Forever In Debt To Dick Rehbein (rest his soul) just doesnt have the same ring to it...

Brady was a game or games away from unseating Bledsoe before the injury...Bill was growing more and more

tired of Bledsoe's performances. don't forget, this was the same Belichick that let Kosar go in favor of

Testaverde in Cleveland....

and no, he wasnt about to be fired. that just makes me LOL!...the scenario and reasoning of why

Bob Kraft hired Bill are well documented. Bill was just begining to overhaul the team/organization

and (in retrospect) build the SB challenging team we know today. but hey, knowledge and fact

never stood in the way of the village idiot before, so why would it now...

everybody is entitled to their opinion, it just amazes me that this idiot writes for any website... :shakeshead:

yeah im suprised considering some of the sh1t this guy spews...that DMD endorses him....maybe the cowboy fan bond is too strong

new england is 3-2 in super bowls. dallas is 5-3. :D

New England was a complete joke as AFC representative in their first 2 Super Bowls. Neither team belonged there and it showed when the games were played.