[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Farve vs. Brady

KSUChiefsTarheelFan

Favre or Brady  

69 members have voted

1. 1. If they match up in the Super Bowl, who wins it?

• Favre
    • Brady

I think that it's obvious that the Pats aren't beating teams by 30 anymore, and that the Pack is truly a team that can take the whole thing. With the deciding factor most likely being the QB position, who is gonna bring home the trophy?

Edited by KSUChiefsTarheelFan

I just put 100 on GB at +500 for them to win the superbowl. I think the Pats are dominant but if anyone can beat them it looks like GB because of their balance on O and good corners

Let me tell you who will win - anyone that bets the over. Assuming that's the matchup, and I think it will be, you have the unstoppable force (NE offense) and the very movable object (NE defense) being the keys to a nice 45-44 game....but I do think 19-0 will win out over Favre's last dance as the victory theme.

I KNEW I should have bet NFC plus 11 or 12 when I could. Could get AFC minus 7 I'll be at gametime, and pray for a 10 point game.

I think Green Bay is a fluke with an easy schedule.

Detroit, Oakland, KC, Washington, Philly...

:D The Skins made the playoffs if I am not mistaken...Didn't New England play Miami twice? B-More (who lost their last 8 or so games)? The Jets twice? Cincy? Buffalo twice? I think you should do better research before downgrading Green Bay's schedule...Not to mention they are in the Championship game with a 4th string RB and three WRs that were nobodies last year...one of them being suspended due to violating the leagues substance abuse policy.

I voted Favre because I couldnt ever have my vote go for Brady.. .in anything, except most queer.

if most queer = banging out some of the hottest chicks on the planet....all while being the MVP of the NFL and very rich

where do I sign up.............................................

moran

How do they possible have an effect on each other? They both play OFFENSE! :D

:D It's kind of like the hype a few years ago...Shaq vs Kobe on Christmas day? Shaq plays center and has 4 other guys on the floor with him. Kobe is a shooting guard, and also has 4 on the floor with him. But it's still hyped up as Shaq and Kobe...it's called a conversation starter. They both play offense, and last time I checked alot of the time the offense scores points. Remember Favre vs Elway? Come on man

ESPN poll

1) Which team will win the NFC title game?

74.3% Green Bay Packers

25.7% New York Giants

2) Which team would you pick if the game was in New Jersey?

72.2% Green Bay Packers

27.8% New York Giants

3) Which team would you rather watch in the Super Bowl?

73.4% Green Bay Packers

26.6% New York Giants

4) Which player will the Packers' defense have the most trouble containing?

34.6% Brandon Jacobs

22.1% Plaxico Burress

19.1% Amani Toomer

16.6% Ahmad Bradshaw

7.6% Eli Manning

5) Which player will the Giants' defense have the most trouble containing?

40.7% Brett Favre

31.1% Ryan Grant

19.0% Greg Jennings

6.9% Donald Driver

1.3% Donald Lee

1.0% James Jones

6) Which team's defense is better against the run?

62.3% Green Bay Packers

37.7% New York Giants

7) Which team's defense is better against the pass?

78.3% Green Bay Packers

21.7% New York Giants

8) Which coach would you rather have preparing a team for a conference title game?

64.5% Mike McCarthy

35.5% Tom Coughlin

Total Votes: 167,194

ESPN poll

1) Which team will win the NFC title game?

74.3% Green Bay Packers

25.7% New York Giants

2) Which team would you pick if the game was in New Jersey?

72.2% Green Bay Packers

27.8% New York Giants

3) Which team would you rather watch in the Super Bowl?

73.4% Green Bay Packers

26.6% New York Giants

4) Which player will the Packers' defense have the most trouble containing?

34.6% Brandon Jacobs

22.1% Plaxico Burress

19.1% Amani Toomer

16.6% Ahmad Bradshaw

7.6% Eli Manning

5) Which player will the Giants' defense have the most trouble containing?

40.7% Brett Favre

31.1% Ryan Grant

19.0% Greg Jennings

6.9% Donald Driver

1.3% Donald Lee

1.0% James Jones

6) Which team's defense is better against the run?

62.3% Green Bay Packers

37.7% New York Giants

7) Which team's defense is better against the pass?

78.3% Green Bay Packers

21.7% New York Giants

8) Which coach would you rather have preparing a team for a conference title game?

64.5% Mike McCarthy

35.5% Tom Coughlin

Total Votes: 167,194

SMACK!

What was that dear?

Oh, just the kiss of death is all.

Oh, no worries then.

:D ... Remember Favre vs Elway? Come on man

Yeah! I thought that was stoooopid too! Conversation starter? There is NOTHING to talk about! Let's talk about what really happend in a game. Aren't we FF guys supposed to be the more knowledgable fans? Why waste time talking about minless drivel?

Unless it is celebrity death match! :D:D;):wacko::headbang::D

The I vote Favre!

:D The Skins made the playoffs if I am not mistaken...Didn't New England play Miami twice? B-More (who lost their last 8 or so games)? The Jets twice? Cincy? Buffalo twice?

NE beat Indy (playoff team), Dallas (playoff team), Giants (playoff team), Washington (playoff team), Pittsburgh (playoff team), San Diego (playoff team) and the 10-6 Browns. I'm not knocking GB's schedule at all - I'm honestly not that familiar with it off the top of my head. My point is you can't criticize NE's schedule - they've beaten 6 playoff teams (7 now that they've gotten by the Jags). If they beat GB in the Super Bowl, they'll have beaten 8 out of 11 playoff teams.

NE beat Indy (playoff team), Dallas (playoff team), Giants (playoff team), Washington (playoff team), Pittsburgh (playoff team), San Diego (playoff team) and the 10-6 Browns. I'm not knocking GB's schedule at all - I'm honestly not that familiar with it off the top of my head. My point is you can't criticize NE's schedule - they've beaten 6 playoff teams (7 now that they've gotten by the Jags). If they beat GB in the Super Bowl, they'll have beaten 8 out of 11 playoff teams.

I never bagged on either of their teams' schedule. They are ALL NFL teams. Anyone could win on any given day. I think the Ravens were an unnecessary time out call away from proving that point...no doubt the Pats have a tough schedule.

Yeah! I thought that was stoooopid too! Conversation starter? There is NOTHING to talk about! Let's talk about what really happend in a game. Aren't we FF guys supposed to be the more knowledgable fans? Why waste time talking about minless drivel?

Unless it is celebrity death match! :wacko::D:D:D;):D

The I vote Favre!

Just out of curiosity, if this thread is mindless drivel and a waste of time, why did you waste your time and share in this mindless drivel?

Just out of curiosity, if this thread is mindless drivel and a waste of time, why did you waste your time and share in this mindless drivel?

Cause I just has back surgery and a combo of nothing to do and good legal drugs gives me the time. As you can see though, I have not participated in the "who would win drivel". :D

:D The Skins made the playoffs if I am not mistaken

And they suck.

Not to mention they are in the Championship game with a 4th string RB and three WRs that were nobodies last year...one of them being suspended due to violating the leagues substance abuse policy.

Exactly right. A fluke team. I'd like to see them play some more teams over .500 next year. :D