[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Packer Fan Gone Wild

'canes2004

The snow? I think it's more a matter of putting down the crack pipe.

Moss 6 posted this earlier. It that picture real? It looks extremely fake.

I don't think those photos had anything to do with the actual story.

The snow? I think it's more a matter of putting down the crack pipe.

Moss 6 posted this earlier. It that picture real? It looks extremely fake.

:D

Dude looks very mature for a 7-year old kid, don't ya think? Actually, it looks like Mark Cuban.

A dramatization? You're probably right but some people may believe what they see .

Local version of the story

Clearly something that's getting blown way out of proportion by a news media starved for actual news.

Clearly something that's getting blown way out of proportion by a news media starved for actual news.

This is nothing new...when has the media last reported actual news, in an unbiased fashion? When have they placed important issues leading off telecasts instead of gossip and the crap involving Britney Spears, Tony -n- Jessica and Paris Hilton?

Sorry...semi-rant over. Didn't mean to hi-jack. Now back to your regularly scheduled thread.

Getting blown out of proportion? The guy was arrested and his wife filed a restraining order. Doesn't sound like he was "joking" to me.

It's too bad that judges can't order these idiots to be sterilized.

Edited by Bill Swerski

Getting blown out of proportion? The guy was arrested and his wife filed a restraining order. Doesn't sound like he was "joking" to me.

+1

This is what I shoulda wrote!

+1

This is what I shoulda wrote!

Swerski can be a complete tool at times so we kind of ignore him a lot. I expected better of you however.

That's a little extreme. He was being an idiot and this is his 15 minutes of fame. I wish the press would refuse to cover these things.

As for joking he can say what he wants. Judge see dumber defenses all the time. The judge will handle it. That's what they are there for.

Swerski can be a complete tool at times so we kind of ignore him a lot. I expected better of you however.

Uh, yeah, I'm a real tool for pointing out that the guy's wife filed a restraining order. Does your wife call the police and file restraining orders when you joke around with your children? :D

Kowald's wife filed a restraining order Wednesday, so Kowald will not be able to have contact with his family, Smith said. Smith said other domestic issues have surfaced, though he wouldn't elaborate.

:D

Edited by Bill Swerski

Ok, I'm confused - are people saying we should shrug off the incident itself (crazy guy taping his 7 year old to a chair, then taping the jersey to him), or shrug off some of the comments made here on the board about it?

Either way - guy deserves jail time - not 5 years, but a few days at least (assuming this is the only incident), and preferrably when it'll point out some priorities, like SB weekend.