[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Giants at Packers

Randall

How do you see this game?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Giants
    • Packers

Weather looks brutal. The Giants are practicing outside but when wind chills of -20 are predicted you don't get used to it.

The Pack has been practicing inside and McCarthy keeps saying focus is what's important. Favre normally doesn't wear gloves.

This one will be physical. Who wins this game?

wow 7 - 6 for pack now in the voting ...expected much more votes for Pack

every day i think about this game , and i can not picture Favre losing at home in this spot under these weather conditions ,at this stage of his career as well as fairy tale like season ( when compared to last year ) ...and this does not bode well since i am a huge Giants fan

:D

hope i am wrong ..Go Big Blue :D

wow 7 - 6 for pack now in the voting ...expected much more votes for Pack

every day i think about this game , and i can not picture Favre losing at home in this spot under these weather conditions ,at this stage of his career as well as fairy tale like season ( when compared to last year ) ...and this does not bode well since i am a huge Giants fan

hope i am wrong ..Go Big Blue :D

Most Packer fans will chime in later.

What does Michigan have to do with the game. :D

The Egg Suckers from Ann Arbor have nothing to do with the NY Footballing Giants. Go away.

I looked the window out at my thermometer, saw it was registering about -10, and closed the blinds.

I was awakened by a knock on the front door. It was the thermometer wanting to come in.

But at least it's sunny. :D

Oh yeah. Packers in a close one with Kramer opening a small gap for Starr for the winning score.

Edited by The Holy Roller

I think the game will be a blowout, Packers win.

Not sure yet who I think will win.... but I do think that this will be a one point game. 14-13 or 21-20....something like that. Weather is going to make it a lot closer game than most here think....and as far as I can tell, the odds makers think it will be close in that the spread is still 7.

I was awakened by a knock on the front door. It was the thermometer wanting to come in.

But at least it's sunny. :D

Oh yeah. Packers in a close one with Kramer opening a small gap for Starr for the winning score.

Naah it's only the 3rd coldest in Packer history. It isn't as windy as the Ice Bowl.

Driver and the O linemen say they won't be wearing sleeves, but they are predicting frostbite after 10-30 minutes. Toughness is one thing, but wear a little protection.

The short passing game may be effective tomorrow so there may be more scoring than many thing. 24-17.

as far as I can tell, the odds makers think it will be close in that the spread is still 7.

All that means is that the money is coming down evenly on the two teams.

Gonna have to go with the Giants.... I saw the Buffalo game, and I don't think cold weather scares them....

Wasn't it 50 degrees that day? :D It gets a little colder than that up here.

Didn't Eli fumble about 5 times and throw a couple interceptions?

alot of talk about GB and the cold and the elements favor them ....yet Packers practice indoors

i think the weather will not favor either team ..and i dont beleive we will be saying GB won because they handled the cold better or Giants won because they handled the weather better , etc

alot of talk about GB and the cold and the elements favor them ....yet Packers practice indoors

i think the weather will not favor either team ..and i dont beleive we will be saying GB won because they handled the cold better or Giants won because they handled the weather better , etc

They didn't in the past but McCarthy likes precticingt indoors for some reason. I thought the Chicago game showed that was a bad idea yet he didn't change it.

He put the balls in the freezer thinking that will be good enough.

I think once it gets below about 10 you don't get used to the cold. I don't see this weather favoring anyone. In the Ice Bowl Dallas played very well. I agree with Strahan. Once the game starts it's just football.