[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hitler is a Cowboys fan

Menudo

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw 26 replies to a thread called "Hitler is a Cowboy Fan", and all I could think was: How the HECK has this not been deleted yet?

Wow, that was hilarious!

(patting her on the shoulder and crying) "It's ok, he can afford a new one"

Edited by BigMikeinNY

Just for the record, I thought it was tasteless, classless and at a time when boys fans are about to commit suicide, down right insensitive. Moreover, it looked exactly like me and sounded even more like me on Sunday night, well all except for the accent. That just pisses me off.

It was also very very very funny..................DAMNIT :D

FRICKEN GIANTS..............................FRICKEN COWBOYS........AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH FRIKEN FRIKEN FRIKEN :D

Edited by Cowboyz1

I just e-mailed the link to my German colleague.

(I did briefly discuss the video with him before I decided to send it to him. He indicated that he wouldn't be offended by it (likely because he isn't a big fan of Hitler either).)

It will interesting to hear what he has to say.

My mother grew up in Nazi Germany and when a kid I found the whole period wacky but interesting.

It will interesting to hear what he has to say.

My mother grew up in Nazi Germany and when a kid I found the whole period wacky but interesting.

He said that it was "amusing, to say the least"

He then sent me a link to another video that made fun of hitler and said that there has been a significant debate as to whether or not it is politically correct to make fun of hitler (he didn't say why, but the debate almost certainly revolves around the notion that there is nothing funny about hitler and that even laughing at him makes light of what happened in Germany in the 1930s-40s).

Edited by wiegie

He said that it was "amusing, to say the least"

He then sent me a link to another video that made fun of hitler and said that there has been a significant debate as to whether or not it is politically correct to make fun of hitler (he didn't say why, but the debate almost certainly revolves around the notion that there is nothing funny about hitler and that even laughing at him makes light of what happened in Germany in the 1930s-40s).

That's good. Laughing I think is good as long as you knew who he was and how he took power.

I often wondered what the German people thought of him. As slavery and the treatment of the natives here isn't really covered in depth in our schools I wondered what they thought. Thanks.

That's good. Laughing I think is good as long as you knew who he was and how he took power.

I often feel hypocritical on this subject. I'm jewish and find Hitler humor to often be funny (this youtube clip, The Producers). I'm also a New Yorker and have yet to find anything funny when people make Bin-Laden jokes. In fact, it really pisses me off. I guess it's a matter of how long it's been since an atrocity that makes making light of it ok. . .I'm not sure what the right answer to this is.

I often feel hypocritical on this subject. I'm jewish and find Hitler humor to often be funny (this youtube clip, The Producers). I'm also a New Yorker and have yet to find anything funny when people make Bin-Laden jokes. In fact, it really pisses me off. I guess it's a matter of how long it's been since an atrocity that makes making light of it ok. . .I'm not sure what the right answer to this is.

ABSOLUTELY. It took years for vietnam era movies to be made because that was also a divisive and painful period.

If Bin Laden was caught or killed would it be easier?