[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Texas BBQ place

Jimmy Neutron

I live in Arlington and have never heard of that place....thanks for the notice you were in town.

You should have visited Railhead, Sonny Bryans, Risky's, Sammy's, or any number of other places.

Is JimmyN on some kind of parole? Should we ALL know where he is at all times? :D

Edited by The Holy Roller

Is JimmyN on some kind of parole? Should we ALL know where he is at all times? :D

I wish I knew he was in town too. We are friendly around here.

I never heard of that place either. The best I know of within a 2 hour drive of Dallas is the Ranch House in Glen Rose. I'm always looking for a reason to make the drive so next time yer in town, let me know. Otherwise you've got to drive all the way to Elgin. I love the beans at Sonny Bryans.

:D

I wish I knew he was in town too. We are friendly around here.

I never heard of that place either. The best I know of within a 2 hour drive of Dallas is the Ranch House in Glen Rose. I'm always looking for a reason to make the drive so next time yer in town, let me know. Otherwise you've got to drive all the way to Elgin. I love the beans at Sonny Bryans.

:D

Folks in TX are certainly friendly - one of my favorite places to visit because of that.

I'll let you guys know the next time I'll be in town - thanks.

The chopped beef at Sonny Bryan's is worth committing a felony for. Not sure I would kill someone for it but I would certainly be willing to steal all their stuff. We had one in McKinney but it closed DAMMIT. Now all we have is Randy White's in Frisco which is overpriced and not as good in their new location or DIckeys which is like McBBQ.

The chopped beef at Sonny Bryan's is worth committing a felony for. Not sure I would kill someone for it but I would certainly be willing to steal all their stuff. We had one in McKinney but it closed DAMMIT. Now all we have is Randy White's in Frisco which is overpriced and not as good in their new location or DIckeys which is like McBBQ.

You can make brisket as well as Sonny Bryan's. I know if I can you can as well. I have posted their recipe here several times but no one believes me.

Sucker, Sucker, oh Sucker!!!

That is probably one of the most scary-ass disturbing songs/videos I have ever seen. That guy is exactly why I would never use a babysitter that I did not personally know. Remember back in college how there were always those pieces of paper with the tear off phone numbers on the bottom from people looking for room mates? I always imagined it was from guys like that lead singer.

You can make brisket as well as Sonny Bryan's. I know if I can you can as well. I have posted their recipe here several times but no one believes me.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?s=&a...t&p=2376214

Thanks Polksalet! I'm always trying new recipes.

I'm mostly English. And most of us English folk don't understand BBQ. But I married a Longhorn. And she turned me on (duh) to Texas BBQ and my life has never been the same.

Cheers,

Sturphy

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?s=&a...t&p=2376214

Thanks Polksalet! I'm always trying new recipes.

I'm mostly English. And most of us English folk don't understand BBQ. But I married a Longhorn. And she turned me on (duh) to Texas BBQ and my life has never been the same.

Cheers,

Sturphy

np, be advised however that longhorns prefer to sit in the shade and sip tea.

That is probably one of the most scary-ass disturbing songs/videos I have ever seen. That guy is exactly why I would never use a babysitter that I did not personally know. Remember back in college how there were always those pieces of paper with the tear off phone numbers on the bottom from people looking for room mates? I always imagined it was from guys like that lead singer.

Ok I hate to admit this but I have been told probably over 100 times I remind people of Rollins. I have most of the same facial expressions and might be more serious looking. I am just about 4 inches taller and 70 pounds however which really doesn't help the situation. Clubby can probably validate this statement. I do think Rollins is one of the funniest men I have ever seen. Look on youtube for his letter to Ann Coulter. It is stuff of comedic legend.

Ok I hate to admit this but I have been told probably over 100 times I remind people of Rollins. I have most of the same facial expressions and might be more serious looking. I am just about 4 inches taller and 70 pounds however which really doesn't help the situation. Clubby can probably validate this statement. I do think Rollins is one of the funniest men I have ever seen. Look on youtube for his letter to Ann Coulter. It is stuff of comedic legend.

I can definitely see the resemblance (sp?).

He's a hero of mine. I used to catch him doing spoken word all the time at Mother's Music in Moorhead, MN. That was a great place.

I can definitely see the resemblance (sp?).

He's a hero of mine. I used to catch him doing spoken word all the time at Mother's Music in Moorhead, MN. That was a great place.

My buddy told me I look more like I ate the Rollins family.